Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deer Lease in Diapers

Default Deer Lease in Diapers

Last year at the end of deer season, I took a few days off work and went to my lease knowing I was going to be all alone for 3 days and had 900 acres all to myself. I spent all 3 days wearing only my 1 piece pajamas and my favorite diapers driving from place to place on my 4 wheeler and taking pictures of all the wildlife that visits our place. It is now something I try to do as much as possible. Wondering if anyone else has ever had similar experience.

I wish I had somewhere secluded like that, if I did, I would definitely think about doing that.

I myself will enjoy a good diaper or two during deer season. Just me, my SG and some Abena.

That would be fun. Do you take a rifle with you also or just your camera? With that footie on might hard on the feet with no boot's on.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    That would be fun. Do you take a rifle with you also or just your camera? With that footie on might hard on the feet with no boot's on.
    Ok so I do wear boots too! Hard to shift without them and the hill country is full of cactus. Usually I just carry my pistol if I'm taking pics. It rides nicely in the bag on top of the tank.

I've always loved playing in the wood, especially fun diapered.

Quote Originally Posted by TXDL View Post
    Last year at the end of deer season, I took a few days off work and went to my lease knowing I was going to be all alone for 3 days and had 900 acres all to myself. I spent all 3 days wearing only my 1 piece pajamas and my favorite diapers driving from place to place on my 4 wheeler and taking pictures of all the wildlife that visits our place. It is now something I try to do as much as possible. Wondering if anyone else has ever had similar experience.
    That my friend is one of my favorite things about Texas. Being able to go outside in diapers and play, but not be bothered or seen. Have done it many times, unfortunately I sold the property that was may favorite place to do this I still have some space though, but 900 acres wow!

Wow. Too bad there's absolutely no place at all like this in the Netherlands. It sounds awesome!

The Netherlands (Amsterdam) is where I will be in two weeks then over to Manchester, if all goes according to plan. Little nervous about traveling with my diapers as I will be with several of my coworkers. Would like to visit the red light district to see what it is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by TXDL View Post
    The Netherlands (Amsterdam) is where I will be in two weeks then over to Manchester, if all goes according to plan. Little nervous about traveling with my diapers as I will be with several of my coworkers. Would like to visit the red light district to see what it is all about.
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I love my country =P We just don't have any human-free areas in the outdoors, which is a shame, but it also has its advantages; you can't get lost and die somewhere in a forest, because someone else will always show up from time to time and save you!

Anyway, if you go here you can always use your diapers in the hotel room and dispose of them in public trash cans or something, like you'd do anywhere else. Make sure you bring enough of them though, because you can't really buy adult diapers off the shelf here, you'd need to visit a pharmacy.. Either way, have fun at the red light district and maybe even the coffee shops