Thread: TXDL here

Default TXDL here

just looking around and seeing if this is place for me. Just moved to Kingwood TX (houston area) from Austin. Diapers have been part of my life as long as I can remember, and I have even had several GF's that got into diapers after confessing to them that I was wearing them. I am a diaper lover and usually wear my Attends with a Huggies Overnights size 6 as a booster, plus I love the feeling of how bulky it is between my legs as I walk. Since I don't have a fear of running into people I know I find I am a little less reserved about wearing in public or the fear of being discovered. Its been pretty fun.

Welcome to ADISC TXDL. I see you like the outdoors. Do you have any other interests or hobbies? I'm a baseball and NASCAR fan.

Hello there TXDL. Welcome to ADISC. What are your hobbies? I see you just moved away from the Austin area where I live. I like cars and also I am a bit of a computer nerd. Other than that I enjoy spending time outside and swimming to cool of from our heat every now and then.

Really missing the live music and great food there in the ATX. I play a little Xbox (COD) and enjoy my church time. Mostly my free time is taken up by driving back and forth from Houston to Austin visiting my fiancee. But its nice having 2 places.