Thread: Balls Balm :(

Default Balls Balm :(

So I love the feeling of a bare "area," and the wife was on her "cycle," so I decided to use a dilapitory. I used Balls Balm.
    I'm 2 weeks without using, due to a chemical burn...on my balls!
    I did follow the directions. I've used Nair before, and so have a bit of experience. But wow. Full disclosure, I have used this product in the past...but never to this effect. A question:
    I did shave 4 days prior. Would have shaving in that time frame lead to this issue?
    I'd post pics I f we were that kinda site. It would serve as a ... Dire ... Deterrent. I'd hope.

xtrabulk

Quote Originally Posted by xtrabulk View Post
    So I love the feeling of a bare "area," and the wife was on her "cycle," so I decided to use a dilapitory. I used Balls Balm.
    I'm 2 weeks without using, due to a chemical burn...on my balls!
    I did follow the directions. I've used Nair before, and so have a bit of experience. But wow. Full disclosure, I have used this product in the past...but never to this effect. A question:
    I did shave 4 days prior. Would have shaving in that time frame lead to this issue?
    I'd post pics I f we were that kinda site. It would serve as a ... Dire ... Deterrent. I'd hope.

xtrabulk
    I used edge shaving senestive gel in that area before and even it fet weird and ave a slight burning feeling. All I know is that testicles are likely highly sensitive since that's where human reproduction takes place and from a evolutionary stand point we are just here to reproduce then die. So the body responses to anything that can be a threat as pain as a early warning of like '"stop doing that idiot!".

Anyways nair is meant for the leg's which are much more tougher then testicles. <_>

Falkio

Nair for Men didn't harm my "lower" regions, even though its for outer body use. Of course, I don't recommend using it to eliminate pubic hair, I'm merely saying that its not as caustic as one would think.

Veet on the other hand, burned like hell. Don't use that anywhere below the belt, or you're going to be walking funny for about a day. I know this from experience. If you want, apply it to the patch above your private area to thin things out. Take some scissors to it first to get rid of clumps, then use Veet to get the rest. Works like a charm every time.

Have fun!

Foamy and Gillette works for me. No pain.

Unfortunately, my experiences trying to go hairless "down there" were always terrible, whether immediately following the big shave, or after later maintenance. The final answer (for me) was to just shorten the hair periodically with electric clippers, leaving enough length to avoid a prickly feeling. Takes very little time to do, also.

Default Re: Balls Balm :(

I just used Nair for men last week ... no pain ... still hairless down there ... I did get a chemical burn on my right nipple because I decided to break up removing the hair. 1st day upper chest second day stomach and third day was pubic area .... so got chemical burn on right nipple from reoccurring exposure

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2