Thread: What? Reigndeer is evolving?

Default What? Reigndeer is evolving?

Congratulations! Your Reigndeer evolved into Littlefyre!

Obvious Pokemon reference aside, I was a previous user on ADISC before hand under the name Reigndeer (obviously) I told myself not to come back to ADISC, because I was there to see a fellow user (and adopted baby girl) get caught by her parents, and subsequently wiped of ABDL-ism altogether. I have made friends here before, but I have chosen to wipe the slate clean and start anew, much like a Pokemon evolving, new look, new abilities, new moves.

To reintroduce myself, I am now redubbed Littlefyre, and in the time from when I got off ADISC as a repeat user, I got into more video games (currently playing Borderlands 1 in anticipation for the upcoming sequel), got into more manga (currently reading Hitman Reborn!, about a unlucky kid who gets pulled into the world of the Mafia, by the infamous Hitman baby, Reborn!), became a brony (Ponies are awesome to me, if you don't think so that opinion is yours), graduated High School and.... well I don't want to tell my life story but you get the general idea :P

Quote Originally Posted by littlefyre View Post
    Congratulations! Your Reigndeer evolved into Littlefyre!

Obvious Pokemon reference aside, I was a previous user on ADISC before hand under the name Reigndeer (obviously) I told myself not to come back to ADISC, because I was there to see a fellow user (and adopted baby girl) get caught by her parents, and subsequently wiped of ABDL-ism altogether. I have made friends here before, but I have chosen to wipe the slate clean and start anew, much like a Pokemon evolving, new look, new abilities, new moves.

To reintroduce myself, I am now redubbed Littlefyre, and in the time from when I got off ADISC as a repeat user, I got into more video games (currently playing Borderlands 1 in anticipation for the upcoming sequel), got into more manga (currently reading Hitman Reborn!, about a unlucky kid who gets pulled into the world of the Mafia, by the infamous Hitman baby, Reborn!), became a brony (Ponies are awesome to me, if you don't think so that opinion is yours), graduated High School and.... well I don't want to tell my life story but you get the general idea :P
    Oh well hi there, littlefyre. Welcome back to ADISC!

I actually remember you. I would like to think I used to be one of your friends. You probably knew me as ABalex back in the day. I kinda thought you might be back. I always hope that someone that wants to stay away can manage to, but even if you manage to lose the ABDL interests, ADISC will always be calling you to come back. It is just something about being a part of such a community that makes you want to stay a part of it.

As you can see I have evolved a little myself. I grew a fun little prehensile tail and some fur, and got me some shiny new purple letters, but I am still that little kid that came running into your daycare all that time ago, and then grew into the adult that ran the place while you were away. :P.

Welcome back Rein... umm.. LittleFyre!

Welcome back. I had a similar situation where I had an account abandoned it then came back on this one. I'm also really into Pokemon (mostly the classic video games).

Quote Originally Posted by littlefyre View Post
    became a brony (Ponies are awesome to me, if you don't think so that opinion is yours)
    adisc can always use some more bronies.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1347310459114.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	14139

So welcome back

LilMonkeyAlex - You really have gotten into ADISC haven't you? A real big part of the site , good for you^^ and I'm happy to see where you have gotten yourself here (I'm looking at those shiny rewards of yours)

Quote Originally Posted by Becute View Post
    adisc can always use some more bronies.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1347310459114.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	14139

So welcome back
    Becute - Well, bro-hoof my good sir^^ /)

And I should add, I did quit visiting the site as a user, as I gotten into this paranoia of my identity being out there on the internet, the unpredictable sea of tubes as it is. But I've heightened my privacy settings, overall really made a shell for the hermit I am about my ABDL-ism on the internet.