Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first cloth diaper

Default My first cloth diaper

I bought my first cloth diaper and it is Velcro style and came it recently. The main reason I bought is to save money on diapers in the future. I ordered it form AB Universe and I like to so far I am liking it, is nice and thick and with the Velcro it is easy to get a good fit.

I'm very very interested in this diaper. Did you get the plastic exterior or cloth?

ABUniverse has good products I like blue, it looks very comfortable diaper cloth

Quote Originally Posted by DSquared895 View Post
    I'm very very interested in this diaper. Did you get the plastic exterior or cloth?
    I got the cloth exterior

I love cloth ones (I use plain terry squares with plastic pants) but I would only dare wear them at night, or at home in the day. To get the kind of absorbency I need they end up really thick and bulky. And the laundry is a bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    I got the cloth exterior
    What's your experience like with washing it?

What's your experience like with washing it?
    I washed in a washing machine and all there are no stains in it I also dried it in he dryer.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    I washed in a washing machine and all there are no stains in it I also dried it in he dryer.
    Thanks for the info! Things like this are good to know seeing as this isn't exactly the kind of thing I'd want to line dry for several obvious reasons. XD

Never use fabricsoftner it will make the diaper not absorb liquid :-)

Thanks for the info! Things like this are good to know seeing as this isn't exactly the kind of thing I'd want to line dry for several obvious reasons. XD
    Depends on where you are. (See photo.) It adds an edge if you can get away with it.
    On the other hand, where I am at the moment drying outside is out of the question. But there's a line in the basement.