Thread: New face!

Default New face!

Hello everyone,
    I've been a member off and on, but never really did more then occasionally check threads. Going take a stab at being active. So, hi to all!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrytea View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I've been a member off and on, but never really did more then occasionally check threads. Going take a stab at being active. So, hi to all!
    Hey cherrytea!

Welcome to ADISC, glad to see you around

I really hope you become active, and start making some new (wonderful) friends around here! After all, we don't bite (Well, okay some of us furries might bite a little bit :3)

It would be neat to know just a bit more about you! How about some of your interests outside AB/DL stuff! I see your avatar has a pony in it, do you enjoy MLP FiM? I do myself, my favourite pony is Fluttershy, she is just so adorable!

Outside all that I'm a Computer Science student in my last year of University (yay), and hope to gain a programming job (or even better, a teaching job!).

If you want you can follow this guide on posting an introduction, it covers all of the bases!

I'm glad you have been enjoying your time here, and happy to see that you aren't as shy anymore! Hope to see you posting around, and I'm looking forward to your reply.

- Lobie