Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls

Default Girls

we always see guys out there looking for abdl girls but has anyone ever seen and andl girl looking for a guy?? do we even have any abdl girls on here with us guys??

Yes, there are severla abdl girls on ADISC, but rarely will they come out and identify themselves in a thread like this. Especially when the poster makes it sound like he is looking for one. I know you may just be curious to know if there out there and I can answer that for you. Yes... they are. If you are actually looking for one, this is not the best place to find one. ADISC is a place for support and a community to find friends and get to know one another, but not a place to find a date.

Also, some members here can be a little shy to speak up when a new member appears out of no where asking for girls. I would definitely suggest posting a little introduction about yourself in the introduction/greeting forum, so that we can all get to know you a little better.

Thanks.. and for the record... I'm not a girl :P

I'd say its about a 10 to 1 ratio - with most of the girls being - A LOT - more shy about it.

Yes there are girls on here and there is a good number of girls on other abdl sites looking for guys. Problem is girls are less like to just jump out and say they are looking for a guys because if they do they will get a whole bunch of creeps trying to talk to them, most just to get there rocks off. So they tend to keep a low key but make good friends with ones they know they can trust.

Quote Originally Posted by LilMonkeyAlex View Post
    Yes, there are severla abdl girls on ADISC, but rarely will they come out and identify themselves in a thread like this. Especially when the poster makes it sound like he is looking for one. I know you may just be curious to know if there out there and I can answer that for you. Yes... they are. If you are actually looking for one, this is not the best place to find one. ADISC is a place for support and a community to find friends and get to know one another, but not a place to find a date.

Also, some members here can be a little shy to speak up when a new member appears out of no where asking for girls. I would definitely suggest posting a little introduction about yourself in the introduction/greeting forum, so that we can all get to know you a little better.

Thanks.. and for the record... I'm not a girl :P

Couldn't be said any better.... Introduction would be a great way to start here.

Not to generalize too much, but girls sometimes have a difficult go of it in the ab/dl world, for the aformentioned reasons.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 15-Sep-2012 at 15:19. Reason: Removed double post

I don't know how is relation B/G here, but in another AB/DL server is around 8/1...

It's odd, because on another ageplay site I'm a part of, the ratio is pretty much exactly flipped...lots of LGs looking for Daddies. Of course, that has very little to nothing to do with diapers, so I think that's a factor. There are a few girls on here, more than some ABDL sites, but much less than the number of males.

I'm sure there are lot's of girls around, but with all of the creepier AB/DLs dogging at their heels, it's kinda hard for them to enjoy the community. It sucks that they don't have as much freedom as all of the fappers.. I was lucky in the sense that I found my mommy IRL, instead of via the internet.

-Ron

As a girl AB/DL, I've often felt pressurised by some (certainly not all!) of the guys. This is about my 8th or 9th attempt at trying to integrate into the community. I'm not sure what it is but the perceived ideas often relate to the gents, for a long time I didn't really realise what I was wanting and by all accounts that seems to be quite common amongst other girls. Also I guess because it is such a male dominated community, it's hard for girls to break through. The same as other male-dominated careers or hobbies!

I'm a girl, who's on this site! I didn't come here looking for a relationship, but I ended up in one!

I wouldn't say I'm part of the ABDL community, but I'm certainly part of the ADISC community!