Thread: Tena Slip for night use?

Default Tena Slip for night use?

Hey everyone! I'm going to buy some diapers to have a baby weekend with my SO this Friday. I saw on Tena Mexico's site that they sell the Tena Slip diaper here. However, it does not specify whether it is the plus or the Maxi. A package contains 10 diapers, and they come in medium and large sizes. The site says it's their most absorbent product from their entire line available here.

Are these diapers the equivalent of the Tena Slip Maxi or no? Either way, how good are the Tena slip for night use? It's likely that we'll sleep diapered, and it would suck to have her diaper leaking, or mine.

Any opinions? Next time I'll be buying something like the Dry 24/7 online. Hopefully the Tena's are good enough.

As far as it is the right size and is snug enough, it shouldn't leak :3 Just pee slowly on 'em though, be careful and everything should be fine.
    Unless you mean bedwetting, in which I'd recomend using plastic pants, just in case

Could be the new Tena Ultima. That is a new version that is thicker and has a higher absorbtion than the maxi. Both the maxi and ultima are excellent for night use, especially because of the upstandig sides which closes the sides completly.

TenaM, do you have any more info on that diaper? I'd appreciate it. Thanks

I use the Maxis and not had any problems so far. I always wear plastic panties because I'm such a heavy wetter though if these new Ultimas are about, might be the end of the plastic pants for me! I'd appreciate some reviews about them as well?

Well, I called Tena and they told me the Tena Slip can handle up to 2,000ml. Only issue would be to see how good it can handle leaks.

Default Re: Tena Slip for night use?

Quote Originally Posted by Samu View Post
    Well, I called Tena and they told me the Tena Slip can handle up to 2,000ml. Only issue would be to see how good it can handle leaks.
    Keep in mind that there is a huge difference between usable absorption and how much a diaper can hold when its submerged in water and allowed to drip off afterwards. Ive been to Mexico before and I have seen these Tena diapers. They are called Tena Basic. They are made something like the Depends level. They are made with Mexican budgets in mind. I'm sure that they are decent enough. I haven't tried them myself but a company wouldn't make a premium product for a region if people couldn't afford it basing on facts of currency exchange rates and average income. I wish that I could've bought them but going through customs with a package of diapers didn't sound good. I may be wrong but just a thought.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Keep in mind that there is a huge difference between usable absorption and how much a diaper can hold when its submerged in water and allowed to drip off afterwards. Ive been to Mexico before and I have seen these Tena diapers. They are called Tena Basic. They are made something like the Depends level. They are made with Mexican budgets in mind. I'm sure that they are decent enough. I haven't tried them myself but a company wouldn't make a premium product for a region if people couldn't afford it basing on facts of currency exchange rates and average income. I wish that I could've bought them but going through customs with a package of diapers didn't sound good. I may be wrong but just a thought.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    They sell 3 kinds of tenas here:

Basic, as you said, not very good
    Comfort, really comfy AND CRINKLY AS HELL, took 2 slow wettings, no problem as long as you don't squish it
    Slip, what I consider the best store bought diaper available in mexico (which sucks ass, as it's impossible to get abenas or something similar TwT) they can take a hardcore wetting, but depending on how it fits you it might leak.

So it's not a bad diaper after all? Keep in mind I'll buy a medium size package and they're for a petite lady (5'2'', 40kg).

Hopefully next time I can order something like Dry 24/7 diapers.