Thread: Hello from Cali

Default Hello from Cali

Hey guys,

Just dropping in to say hello. I've been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember. I'm not really sure why but oh well lol. I've also just recently shared this aspect of my life with my new wife which she is totally understanding and even joins in from time to time. I guess sharing this with her has kinda encouraged me to participate in the community more. Anyways just thought I'd drop in and say hi from the OC.

Im so happy your wife is understanding and willing to participate, you are very fortunite. I too have been a diaper lover for as long as I can remember and do not know why I am one. I realize though everyone is different and what I like does not hurt anyone... it's the nasty comments people write on sites like youtube that hurt. I love wearing diapers and looking at WOMEN wearing diapers, so what! Sorry went on a rant there, better now.. anyway welcome, this is a great site for people like us.