Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: diaper at the dentist

Default diaper at the dentist

Hello,

Its been a while since I have a diaper fetish, but I finally decided to try to wear a diaper on my next dentist appointment. I want to try to pee in the diaper while the dentist do the cleaning of my teeth, but I'm really afraid that i could get a leak. I'm a male looking for any advices to avoid a leak on the dental chair. I plan to use the Tena adjustable briefs.

Thanks for you help and have a nice day
    H

My advice... either wet it slowly or wear something you know wont leak!

My advice: Get a better diaper. Cheap + Leaks go together. Invest in a quality diaper like the dry 24/7 or abena m4 diapers. They can take a truck load of wettings, especially when you're laying down. Oh, and make sure the legs are TIGHT!!!! Don't make red marks on your legs, however don't have holes in them either. There is such a thing as too tight as well. Aim for a comfortable fit that you can make around in, making sure tapes don't snap off.

Default diaper at the dentist

I wear diapers every time I go to the dentist. Diapers really relax me and when I go to the dentist I need all the relaxing I can get.

I wear diapers to the dentist because the dentist freaks me out and scares me. I hate the Dentist so bad that most appointments I have nitrous or am put under, and sometime when under I am afraid I may wet, therefore wear a diaper. I wear Prevail Breezers because they are quiet. I don't want my dentist to know I am in a diaper. I also put one or two good booster pads (diaper doublers) in so that I don't leak in case I wet.

I have always hated the Dentist since I was a little kid, I used to scream when it was time to go.

CrinkleKat

Quote Originally Posted by ilikecars View Post
    I have always hated the Dentist since I was a little kid, I used to scream when it was time to go.
    Poor lil guy! Hugs make you feel better?

ilikecars brings up a good point, hex. If higher quality diapers are a bit out of your spending margin at the moment, you may want to try 'padding' your Tenas with boosters, or even tissues or cotton balls will do in a pinch (though they feel SUPER yucky afterwards).

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleKat View Post
    Poor lil guy! Hugs make you feel better?

ilikecars brings up a good point, hex. If higher quality diapers are a bit out of your spending margin at the moment, you may want to try 'padding' your Tenas with boosters, or even tissues or cotton balls will do in a pinch (though they feel SUPER yucky afterwards).
    I Love Hugs! Hugs make everything Better, Thank you very very much!

I've worn diapers to the dentist and when I give blood almost every time for the past ten+ years. If you're going to leak, you need to get better diapers or hold off peeing.

Coming from someone who used depends for the longest time because of how easy and common to find they were, I found tenas to be good. I started first tried tena classic but didn't like the sides. I next tried tena super and really liked them. They only thing I didn't like about them was that they are cloth backed. Both seem to hold their fluids and good amounts to me.

As far as going to dentist in a diaper, I wish I could have done that when I had braces and went to them once a month. Was nice getting my teeth worked on by hot women, and would have made it even more relaxing than just having a face full of boobies.