Thread: Intro

Default Intro

Hi folks,

I am new to this place and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a thirtysomething ABDL and this is the first time that I join this kind of site. Hoping to find a nice community here!

Cheers to y'all,
    dip

Hello dippydoodle12345 welcome to this comuinty nice to see someone new. allways has been allways will be. how about you tel us what you like to do in your spare time such as bike riding running video games painting and over stuff whould be awesome as it would help with geting to know you better and welcome you better into are wonderful comuinty.

well if take car and be safe and have a good day i hope u make the best out of adisc and hopefully reply man.
    Last edited by FoxSplash; 12-Sep-2012 at 17:39. Reason: having probloms qutoing sorry everyone :(

Hi dippydoodle12345,

Nice to meet you. I just recently joined too and have been meeting a lot of great people. As FoxSplash mentioned, tell us some of your hobbies and you will find a lot a great new friends with similar interests. I like cars and computers and music. I find Driving Fast really fun (In the right conditions). I am also really addicted to technology.

Also I want to say Welcome to ADISC. Hope you have a great time here!

CrinkleKat

Welcome-welcome! I'm new here myself, but it's been really awesome so far.
    I hope you can find a lot of really nice, likeminded people here

Hi hi!!! Welcome to the site! I'm new too, so don't feel alone! I hope you can find lots of people with similar interests!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dippydoodle12345 View Post
    Hi folks,

I am new to this place and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a thirtysomething ABDL and this is the first time that I join this kind of site. Hoping to find a nice community here!

Cheers to y'all,
    dip
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Well you come to right site. ADISC is the most friendly AB/DL support site that I've come across. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome to ADISC.

Im fairly new as well, and i love it here. Most people have similar interests, you should share some of yours!
    -Welcome!

ChristianaBaby

Hellooo and welcome :') Just like Cranky, I'm new as well :')

I am very happy about this site, very good results and all. People are friendly and helpful

Whoooa! So many replies! You're being incredibly nice, I'm kinda overwhelmed. And okay, I'll tell you sth. about my hobbies: I'm really very much into music, playing the piano, singing, composing etc. Mostly classical music and stuff noone wants to hear And when I don't make music I meet my friends, chat, cook... I began wearing diapers maybe a year ago, but I remember being attracted to them ever since. Kinda weird, isn't it? Okay, no one needs to know. And fortunately I live alone

I'll write more when I've got the time.

Cheers,
    dip

PS.: Can you recommend me some nice ABDL/TBDL gallery sites? I don't really want to talk to google about this... Or ist this question like going like a bull at a gate? I dunno, but I find this stuff rather interesting

Quote Originally Posted by dippydoodle12345 View Post
    Whoooa! So many replies! You're being incredibly nice, I'm kinda overwhelmed. And okay, I'll tell you sth. about my hobbies: I'm really very much into music, playing the piano, singing, composing etc. Mostly classical music and stuff noone wants to hear And when I don't make music I meet my friends, chat, cook... I began wearing diapers maybe a year ago, but I remember being attracted to them ever since. Kinda weird, isn't it? Okay, no one needs to know. And fortunately I live alone

I'll write more when I've got the time.

Cheers,
    dip

PS.: Can you recommend me some nice ABDL/TBDL gallery sites? I don't really want to talk to google about this... Or ist this question like going like a bull at a gate? I dunno, but I find this stuff rather interesting
    Hey dippydoodle!

Your name reminds me of Ned Flanders "Dippidy Doodly Day!" haha!

Anyways, welcome to ADISC! I'm glad you have been really enjoying your time around here, and already are starting to make friends! This is such a wonderful community for that!

I'm pretty excited to meet new people at least

So, I'm a computer programmer, and I also am in TaeKwon-Do (2nd Degree Black Belt!).

I really hope you continue to enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions about ADISC you can feel free to ask me!

Reply to 'PS' - I do not know of any ABDL/TBDL gallery sites, and I would assume most of these are 18+ which, for obvious reasons can not be linked on ADISC. So, while some may exist, I don't know, but everyone after here remember! If you are linking to any gallery make sure it's from a strict PG-13 site. No 18+ links!

- Lobie