Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Night Diaper

Default Best Night Diaper

I want to order a case of diapers and I've checked out most of ADISC to see which ones are better, but I haven't pin pointed anything. So far, it's a toss-up between Tranquility ATN and the Attends diapers. Tranquility ATN from the pictures, seem like a pretty good night diaper, but I've also heard a lot about the Attends M9. I've looked for the Attends M9 but I don't know if it's the breathable or the waistband version. I'm thinking the Attends six tapes may be the way to go, because it might prevent leaks around the gathers.

Way too many options

Of those two, definitely go with Tranquility ATN. The six-tape Attends are useless anymore. Nothing like they used to be. You can't get the Attends 9M in the United States.

You might also try the Molicare Super Plus and Abri-Form M4.

I've been using the Attends waistband style 6 tapes since April. I use them for overnight and they work well for me. I also use plastic pants over them. I also

have to look at cost being on fixed income.

The best night time diaper is a night time weight, pre-fold gauze or birdseye cloth diaper and plastic pants. There's less chance of leakage. Of course, you then have the problem of washing them, as well as hand washing your plastic pants.

Dry 24/7 I pretty good, very thick and holds a lot.

I just got up and my wet Attends is holding up good. I'm sitting here typing this wet and having coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    Dry 24/7 I pretty good, very thick and holds a lot.
    Agreed, Dry 24/7 is the best night diaper I've tried...never ever ever leaks.

-Gus
    Last edited by Trevor; 12-Sep-2012 at 18:31. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    The best night time diaper is a night time weight, pre-fold gauze or birdseye cloth diaper and plastic pants. There's less chance of leakage. Of course, you then have the problem of washing them, as well as hand washing your plastic pants.
    And if cloth leaks the solution is as simple as double, triple or more diapering the following night.

Silly question, with the "peach" Colored innards found in the tranquility atn diapers, is the outside still completely white or is the peach Color see-though?