Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: searching for a experienced sissy to teach me

Default searching for a experienced sissy to teach me

hi at all,

i am male, 26, from germany and since yesterday i want to do some sissy-things =/ i hope this is the right board to get some help. if some experienced sissy is interested in teaching me, please answer.

<3

yea, let me get on my bicycle and i'll be there just as soon as i can.....

I think you maybe confusing Sissy/Little Girl with Forced feminization & domination and I'm pretty sure you won't find anyone willing to help with that atleast not here

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRobKY View Post
    I think you maybe confusing Sissy/Little Girl with Forced feminization & domination and I'm pretty sure you won't find anyone willing to help with that atleast not here
    thanks for reminding me, Robin;
    i almost forgot my boots and riding crop!

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    what makes this epic win is i have a riding crop ~hides~

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    what makes this epic win is i have a riding crop ~hides~

shhht85, Drink these all of the time.
    SISSY SHIRLEY TEMPLE DRINK:
    20 cl ginger ale 3 cl grenadine syrup
    Build in a highball glass. Add ginger ale over ice and sprinkle grenadine syrup over it. Garnish with a lemon slice and a CHERRY.

I will once I find my operating table, rubber gloves, stirrups and straps, and oh yes, saws. Okay, just kidding. It's possible he is asking for advise on how to find sissy clothes, do make up, etc. Since he is from Germany, there may be a language translation issue as well. He needs to clarify.

Well, if this is a serious question then yes I can help you. If not than sorry. Doing sissy stuff is quite easy to do, however most if not all people sometimes get hindered by their self-conscious or denial and feel uncomfortable at first with themselves often causing them to become caught between comfort and desire. The tips I am about to give you are what will help you overcome your self-concious hinderment.

1. Try to sit with your legs crossed (either way "R" over "L" or "L" over "R"). You may or may not get it right at first and it may feel uncomfortable the first few times but over time you will adapt and be able sit comfortably like this. Also to add to the sissy feel, place both hands palm over palm on the knee thats on top with your arms stretched out but relaxed. The resulting seating position should have a girly/slightly flirty feel.

2. Develop sort of a friendly, playful or bubbly personality.

3. Refrain from cursing and other aggressive actions. Also have good manners and stay modest. In lamans terms, (pardon my language) have a pansy attitude. By the way, keep in mind that gossip is fun and ok every once in a while but it can also be quite rude at times and can be downright poisonous to relationships, friendships etc. Always use your best judgement when it comes to gossip because sometimes what you say cant be taken back.

4. Quite a difficult step for the first timers. Dress sissyish. this should be pretty self-explanatory. If at first you are not comfortable with dressing full or moderate levels, it's best to start out small and work yourself up e.g... girly perfumes, earrings, bracelets etc. then once you become more comfortable with it, move onto bras, panties lingerie, and ultimately to makeup, blouses, dresses and purses. You must take this step as a slow gradual process.

5. Buy sissy/crossdressing clothes. You can usually find good deals at JC Penny's, Macy's, Dillards, Victoria's Secret, Wal-Mart or Kmart. Also keep in mind there are some stores that are fully aware of crossdressers( Victorias Secret is one place I know of that are more than happy to help you find your size). Also do remember that most of the time, the cashiers could care less about what you are buying, so theres no need to worry.

6. Keep up appearance. Avoid sweets, empty carbs, and anything else that causes weight gain and exercise often. Also keep your hair neat and stylish.

7. Become more sensitive to emotion, situations, and to others feelings. Openly express your emotions.

hopefully these steps will help you reach your goal provided you were serious about wanting help. Also im not sure if by sissy stuff you meant "girly" or sissy/LG rp so please feel free to tell me if I got the wrong idea. Hope this all helps
    Last edited by MetalHeadTiffany; 12-Sep-2012 at 08:15. Reason: Accuracy, add forgotten parts