Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend is curious about trying diapers...

Default My girlfriend is curious about trying diapers...

Hey guys. I've been more of a lurker around here. I have the need to tell an experience I just had, hoping to get some guidance from other ABDL's.

A while ago I posted a thread about this, which made me realize I was mistaken in a few things. Interestingly enough, something happened which made me wonder how I should proceed.

Lately, my girlfriend has been acting childishly, pretty much like a kid. As a joke, obviously, trying to be cute (Which I find adorable and enjoy). We often joke about her being a silly baby and how I need to take care of her as a little girl and what not, to what she follows being childish and acting silly. We have lots of fun together thanks to her randomness and the way we play and hangout.

Things have been going great and fun, until last Sunday night...

We were at the kitchen cleaning dishes (She lives on her own, so I go visit her on weekends) after having dinner and my girlfriend starts acting like a toddler, fooling around. Then, for some reason she does a few things that are not correct to post. Point is, I end up telling her "Honey, if you keep acting like this one day you'll actually mess in your panties and I'm gonna diaper you!". Laughing while I say that, I hear her say "Then do it. I want you to".

So I stare at her and say "Really? Wait, are you joking?" to which she replies: "No, I'm not joking. If you want to diaper me, do it. But you're gonna have to change me and feed me like a baby". I say "Do you want to?", and she replies "Sure, why not?"

I just stared at her, without knowing what to do. She then hugs me and kisses my lips.

A few minutes later, once in bed, we were joking around, being silly and having fun. Before falling asleep, I ask her "Honey, about what you said in the kitchen... Were you serious, honey?". She said "Yup. I am. If you wanna diaper me, you'll have to buy everything, though". "Alright. Well, good night, sweetie." I said.

I didn't mention anything else and haven't done it since. I'm quite overwhelmed, shocked, worried and quite frankly, I don't know how to proceed about this.

It'd be nice to share such moment with her. Taking care of her as a baby would be amazing, but I don't want to push her into this or make her feel uncomfortable or awkward. I don't really know if she was serious or not judging by the reaction I got the first time I proposed it. I find it contradictory, which makes me think that if I do try, she might say "I wasn't being serious" and end up doing something wrong.

What would you guys suggest me to do? Should I talk with her about this and see what she actually thinks and if she REALLY wants to try? Perhaps should I plan it with her if she accepts and set boundaries? What's your view on this situation?

If she accepts, I want her to take control of the roleplay and I'll take it only as far as she wants, no more.

Hope to hear from you guys. Thanks for reading.

Now i never had a girlfriend before (yes im 18) im not good at talking to girls anyway what i think you guys should do is you buy the stuff but start off easy just buy a pack of diapers and some wipes and powder if she is serious then have at but remember start slow dont go right into babying her. if she is serious also try to plan out this "fun time". If she isnt serious and you have bought the stuff be jokingly and say "you wanted to do it". I dont know if this would as again never had a GF. hope it works good luck. And if this becomes a daily thing then maybe you could tell her about you "fetish". obviously after a few years. So GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN.

Firstly, congrats on getting this far! :3 It seems like her attitude has changed on the matter since the last thread you made!

Secondly, this definitely reminds me of my boyfriend and I! Similar to what you did, which was tease your girlfriend about being a baby and wanting to take care of her, my boyfriend made flirty and loving comments to comfort/support me into trying TB/DL things (although my situation was that I was repressing it). Lighthearted and loving approaches are always better then any other method, in my opinion- so I totally believe you took the right approach and it's great that you didn't/don't want to pressure her.

As for going about it, you could try introducing small things to her and build up to full-on babying her, like buying her a pacifier, or a bottle and a stuffed animal; You could continue to give her some small baby/toddler-like things until you know that she's truly comfortable with being full-on babied by you. You could also try to plan a day with her and baby her completely for that entire day, but you would have to sit down with her and ask her for any boundaries so that you can avoid any awkward moments or misunderstandings.

I hope I could help a little! ^^
    Last edited by Mew; 11-Sep-2012 at 16:57. Reason: spelling error ;_;

You should talk about it with her more and set boundries. You should also order the diapers together.

My concern is: How should I talk about this without making her uncomfortable? That's what I fear. Should I take her words as a green light to actually touch the topic and try planning something like a baby day?

Well, in my opinion, you had better do something about it soon because she just indicated she wanted it, and you are going to loose your oportunity if you wait to long. Waiting for a situation like this might cause her to think that YOU don't want it. Which as far as i can figure, you do. As for setting boundaries, yes you should do that, but i think you might just need to put a diaper on her first to avoid signs of hesitancy. Until then, you probably can do by keeping a few boundaries that you feel are appropriate.
    She seems like the type that is forward about things, so you had better show some confidence in the idea or it is going to die. But then afterwards start to talk about boundaries for sure.

one set boundires find out what she wants and what limits she has I would also ask her if she has any of that stuff around the house ask her to show it to you
    order diapers with her Ab Universe has a good selection as well as other sites I go though North shore care in Chicago an well as AB Universe for my girl friend who just discovered this side of her They have discrete shipping I would out what size she wears and order some for her send them right to her door, Ask questions
    thats my advice

I'd buy her a package of diapers and leave them on her bed or something; see what she does.

I don't really agree with others on this situation because if I was slowly warming up to the idea of wearing, I wouldn't want to do it on my own, or randomly have those things happen out of the blue. It seems like jumping the gun, from my point of view. Yes, she did seem pretty.. straightforward and interested, but if you jump into it without speaking with her about her boundaries, she may change her mind. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Samu View Post
    My concern is: How should I talk about this without making her uncomfortable? That's what I fear. Should I take her words as a green light to actually touch the topic and try planning something like a baby day?
    I would honestly try and approach her sweetly and in a love-y manner and ask if she would want a to plan a day for this sort of thing, and ask if there's anything she is worried or concerned about, or will not do so that you don't accidentally make her feel uncomfortable due to lack of communication. ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by PaciAlone View Post
    I'd buy her a package of diapers and leave them on her bed or something; see what she does.
    I don't think that would be a clever idea.

About the diapers, I doubt I can get them online, so I guess I'd have to buy something from a drug store as a start, unless there's an online store that ships to Mexico.

Any opinion from the girls here, aside from Mew's? (No offense, Mew. I like your opinions and in fact I'd like to hear more. I'd just like more perspectives).