Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings and Salutations Everyone!

Default Greetings and Salutations Everyone!

Hello all!
    My name's Catherine, or Kat, for short!
    I'm pleased to be welcomed as a member here and hope to make lots of new and interesting friends! I am a confirmed AB/DL/Diaperfur(bunny to be exact, despite the name^^) and am an aspiring anthro/diaperfur artist.
    I already have an established FA account, username 'diaperkitten4ever'--though that name was already taken here--and hope to one day be good enough to create my own crinkleart webcomic!
    I'd love to here from any fans out there, or anyone just looking to say 'hi', so please feel free to PM me! (FYI: If I don't reply right off, please don't feel down. I'm constantly battling connection problems, but I promise to do my very best to reply ASAP,'kay?)
    Until then!
    ~Kitten out~

Welcome! Kinda funny a username like that was already taken ahahha

I know, right? It seems like it would be pretty specific, what with the '4ever' and all. That's why I chose it in the first place(other than its being SUPER cute,I mean^^). BTW, I love your avatar!

Hahah thanks~ It's hard to not love anything with Honey in it though.

Well I'm glad you found a name that works here at least!

Honey and pink bunny no less!
    Luv it!
    (and I'm glad you like my name, too^^)

Hey there, welcome to the site! If you don't mind me asking, where is your avatar from? It looks familiar (and feel I should know it) but can't place it at all. Yay for names that don't really go together (though the one on here, at least you have a way to make it work =p)! the black panther furry with a coyote name loves that xD (though not really a furry ut meh). Annnyywwaaysss, going to take a wild like to draw? =p. Do you have any other interests? just curious.

In terms of PMs, should check out:
    Basically probably won't be able to respond to any until after you stop being "new" =p, but it isn't a terrible wait and helps out keeping things less...bad and spammy I guess (for lack of better words).

Hi Kat nice to meet you. Welcome to the site. Even though your other name was taken I Love the new name you have chosen! I'm sure you will find many great friends here. I have always wished I could draw and be an artist. It's such a great form of expression. I see you are from Texas too! Welcome, Neighbor!. I would love to see your Artwork, but I think FA is having search problems right now. (Or it could just be me.)

Anyway, Welcome and have fun here!

Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Howl View Post
    If you don't mind my asking, where is your avatar from?
    It's GlaDos, from portal! Thank you for asking, panther-wolf ^^
    Yes, I love to draw and am actually working on a pretty big project (if I can get permission from a certain artist to use some of his characters' likenesses, that is), and hope to have it up relatively soon.

I have a couple of threads up here too, in case you wanted to see some of my posted work, car-...liker
    I shall post the link:
    Some of my Artwork (Please be Gentle!!)
    I hope you all enjoy my stuff very much. Please let me know what you think!