Thread: I know this has come up alot but please help

Default I know this has come up alot but please help

So i want to order from abuniverse and my question is what does the order look like on you credit or debit card because i dont want it coming up saying that i bought diapers

The company's name "Care Health Services" is what appears on your CC statement. Nothing specifically mentioning diapers at all.

Since you have a debit or credit card I would open a pay pal account and use pay pal. I use pay pal and that's all that shows on my statement.

When you checkout you desginate pay pal and it will link you up to pay pal and follow the instructions to setup your account. It takes about 5 min and that way

from then on you can use it any where oneline.

and also i want to get the sample package and the only size they have is medium or large what do i get i am a 34 to 36 inch waist

Go with the medium. I received the sample pack in the mail about a week and a half ago. Mind you I ended up throwing them out and only wore one to amuse my Mom and sister. We got a few laughs and I learned I'm not into "baby diapers." They come in a sealed package and the only information on there pertaining to the contents of the package were "Male undergarments" and shipping information. Mind you I live in Canada so the package had to have some sort of description for clearing customs and such. The mail man seemed to get a laugh out of it too... As Yahoocdk said "Care Health Services" is the only thing that will be showing up on any statement,