Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hi Everyone! I'm eric from Singapore! I'm 21 this year! Yes, i'm a ABDL. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by erictan359 View Post
    Heya Eric, Welcome to ADISC!

I kinda guessed you were probably either an AB or a DL just because you joined the best ABDL website on the internet, in my opinion anyway. But what else should we know about you? Not everything here has to be about ABDL's. Are you interested in any sports or hobbies? Are you currently in college? What are your life goals and aspirations? Anything about you... really.

By the way, congrats on turning 21. Do you feel like an adult now? You know... when you are not being a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by erictan359 View Post
    Hi Eric welcome to ADISC.

Congrats on turning 20 this year. Well you're not the first one from Singapore though. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome to ADISC.