Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking news!

Default Breaking news!

Rahara just got his first friend on his friend list here!

*waves at Eddy*

The first step in your master plan for world domination is complete. Too bad it's a plan with several million steps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    Yeah, well I just removed 117
    Guess you're feeling lonely now!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Guess you're feeling lonely now!

Nah...I still have 79...And I'll gladly add any that I removed if they request it...Just cleaning it up some

I try not to be a freind collector, some people just collect freinds at ramdom, I'm not into that.

If you want to collect freinds on a list, try going to someplace like aby and say your 18, then you will have a few hundred freinds right away.

If your older nobody wants to know you, but if they think you may be 18 or younger, everybody there wants to be your freind.

Show offs! *pouts*

Still is kinda exciting though. Maybe if I'm active more (lol) I'll become a little more known. But then again there is a charm to my unbenounced absences and random late night appearances in IRC.

Also, Peachy: Last couple nights I tried catching you before you left for your college stuff, but I couldn't get past 1 AM my time. I will see you yet!