Thread: help plz?

Unhappy help plz?

im not shoure where to put this so i put it here.

i am a ab and a sissy but my mum dosent know about it and i dont know if i should tell her or not plus i think i need to see the docters about my bed wetting problem and sometimes i have acidents in the day time what do i do

Cherub

telling your mother about your AB interests is up to you. You know you mother better than any of us. As far as you having accidents,,,I would get in to be seen by a doctor. Wetting problems and accidents are not normal.

I have to agree with Cherub, but once the cats out of the bag you cant put it back in. Tell your mom about the accidents and you need to see a doctor, i know many dream of being diapered 24/7 but its really a inconvience when you think about it. Better to see whats going on and hopefully fix or atleast make it manageable instead of possibly getting worse.

ok thank you Babysailor and Cherub for the advise

You already know my thoughts on this one baby You need to see a doctor I know they suck and they are scary but they are there to help us!! As for your mum? I have no want or need to tell my family about this but if you feel it's something you need/want to do then think really hard first! Okay? If you have any problems you know how to find me darling xx Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by JosaphineJellybean View Post
    You already know my thoughts on this one baby You need to see a doctor I know they suck and they are scary but they are there to help us!! As for your mum? I have no want or need to tell my family about this but if you feel it's something you need/want to do then think really hard first! Okay? If you have any problems you know how to find me darling xx Good luck!
    thank you Jellybean as far as telling my mum it would make things a bit easier i think but then again it could make it much worse
    Last edited by Trevor; 12-Sep-2012 at 01:49. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.