Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got for the first time.... but i still think i failed

Default Got for the first time.... but i still think i failed

Well today i finnaly got the currage to go and buy some... it was more a sper of then moment things that a plan.

So when i was in tescos i just went up to the baby isle and just picked up the smalled nappy pack i could see. There was a lot of people in the isle so i didn't want to be long. Any way i really just didn't think and ended up with Pull ups size 6 or 5 im not sure which one.

Anyway i got him and im not sure how to get them to fit they are SMALL smaller than i thought. Anyway i don't really know how to get them on or know what to do with them.

So i think i have managed to get them but not use them anyone got an idea?

If no one got an idea i just have to get some more that are bigger

Scootalooo

Quote Originally Posted by gamereat View Post
    Well today i finnaly got the currage to go and buy some... it was more a sper of then moment things that a plan.

So when i was in tescos i just went up to the baby isle and just picked up the smalled nappy pack i could see. There was a lot of people in the isle so i didn't want to be long. Any way i really just didn't think and ended up with Pull ups size 6 or 5 im not sure which one.

Anyway i got him and im not sure how to get them to fit they are SMALL smaller than i thought. Anyway i don't really know how to get them on or know what to do with them.

So i think i have managed to get them but not use them anyone got an idea?

If no one got an idea i just have to get some more that are bigger
    Congratulations on buying nappies for the first time, you could modify the nappies to fit. But personally, I'd use these pull ups as a trophy of getting up the courage, and go out and get some Drynights instead

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Congratulations on buying nappies for the first time, you could modify the nappies to fit. But personally, I'd use these pull ups as a trophy of getting up the courage, and go out and get some Drynights instead
    Yeah i tried again about trying to get them on... They get up but don't cover everything :P.

I have to wait a bit to get some spare cash again then i go for it again
    Last edited by Nihlus; 10-Sep-2012 at 22:29. Reason: Removed double post

I think everyone gets the wrong kind on their first go, lol.

The first kind that I got didn't work at all and were way too huge on me.

Take your time next time; now that you've done it once it only gets easier

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post

lol :P

I going to try and get someone money and try again.
    Last edited by Nihlus; 10-Sep-2012 at 22:29. Reason: Removed double post

Hi I think if you're trying to get into Tesco toddler nappies I suspect they would be of no use,try your local mobility shop whereby for only a few pounds more you could have a better fitting nappies designed for adults.I get my lille supreme maxi fit from clearwell mobility.co.UK based in east Sussex but if you live elsewhere in the UK do a Google search for your local retailer.good luck with your next purchase and enjoy wearing your new nappies.

You can rip open the edges of the pull up and put them in some underwear.

I also failed my first time I got pull-ups too. Going out again wasn't an option so I got creative! Basically I broke them apart and used combinations of tape, duct tape, rubber bands, string, and whatever else in order to get them around my waist. So if you can't go out again.... get creative

I agree. I bought my first pair just this past weekend. Just got a package of goodnites and hoped they would fit. they didnt but it is a big step to finally get up the courage (My heart was racing just from getting these)

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post

Last edited by Trevor; 12-Sep-2012 at 00:43. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.