Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the coolest toy you own?

Default What's the coolest toy you own?

Do you have a toy that you think really stands out as your favorite/best one?

If so, what is it, and why is it your favorite?

For me, I'd have to say my Zany Zoo Activity Cube! I love it the most because it has so many different things to do on it, and they are all animal themed activities (I love animals). I can just sit for hours playing with it while I listen to music in my room. It's a blast! I'll attach a picture of it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20120823-00340.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	14057
    (The two sides that aren't showing have wooden animals that drop down curved paths at different speeds, and a selection of wooden spinners with mix and match animal tops and bottoms.)

That looks SOOOOOOOOOO sick! I'm jealous. Unfortunately I don't have too many cool toys, but I'd have to consider either my xbox, my computer, or my car as my favorite toys. I know boring.

Not sure if it counts, but I also love my plushes. Jake (as in Jake the Dog) is my favorite. Unfortunately I don't have any pics up yet, it keeps saying they're too big. I'll try to upload some once/if I can find a way to do it.

My old Hot Wheels I have since 6 years old although now is very much like cars that you find in Junkyard but I still love it. Oh it's a Ford Mustang Mach 1.

And my third model kit I build. Tamiya Messerschmitt Me-262. It is very expensive and very hard to built(Detail Interior,Detail Guns emplacement and many other things).

I haven’t own an actual toy since I was around eight years old. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just there’s never really been anything that has caught my imagination’s interest. I will say that I was corrupted when I was taught what a “video game” was. Since I’m a collector of them now and everyone knows “you’re not an adult unless you give up the controller” (rolls eyes), then by that logic, my toys are my video games.

Own or Owned ? Currently nothing strange, but a few years ago I'd this

It isn't toy train, hehehe - I was train pilot. Very good job. Worse - I lost it.

I'd have to to say other than the adult toys cars dirtbikes etc. it would be mountains of Legos and ally original brio trains.

My computer is pretty cool. But I don't really know how it works. And once I spilled some juice on it and it kind of left a huge black line up my wall. I think I should stop leaving it under the fountain drink machine, but that soda water is so useful for cleaning it!

All it can do is browse the internet now. And it translates whatever I type into spoken French as I type it for some reason. On the plus side, I am learning French without even trying!

Depends on your definition of 'toy', I suppose, but mine would definitely have to be my bear, Oberon. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0740.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	14063