Thread: Official Introduction

Default Official Introduction

I sort of introduced myself down in the TB subsection, but I figured I should do a real introduction.

I always thought I was a DL - until last week, when I added a bunch of ABDL interests on Omegle, and I actually started talking about it. It took me about a day to realize that I had just been subconsciously suppressing my inner AB - and not even having an inkling that I was a sissy. So, overnight, I went from DL to sissy AB/TB (I'm 18 so I guess I can be either).

Sadly I still live with my parents, so it is pretty difficult to order anything off the internet, even though I have credit and debit cards. Shipping is the major issue. I'm determined to find a way, though. I've got my eye on those ABU Cushies with cloth like cover.

Uhh - onto non ABDL stuff? I'm a Mustang owner, a jazz trombonist, a chef, Italian, and I'm getting my pilot's license next month. Oh, I build computers. Hmm... Oh, I'm second in command of a charity that honors veterans and various other things.

That's about it... So... I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you

Wow! You're living an active and productive life, and I congratulate you for it. My dad had his pilot's license most of his life. Shortly after I was married, he took me and my wife up in a small Cessna. It was amazing. I'm a degreed musician, major in organ, though I mostly play keyboards now. Times change everything.

Quote Originally Posted by PaciAlone View Post
    I sort of introduced myself down in the TB subsection, but I figured I should do a real introduction.

I always thought I was a DL - until last week, when I added a bunch of ABDL interests on Omegle, and I actually started talking about it. It took me about a day to realize that I had just been subconsciously suppressing my inner AB - and not even having an inkling that I was a sissy. So, overnight, I went from DL to sissy AB/TB (I'm 18 so I guess I can be either).

Sadly I still live with my parents, so it is pretty difficult to order anything off the internet, even though I have credit and debit cards. Shipping is the major issue. I'm determined to find a way, though. I've got my eye on those ABU Cushies with cloth like cover.

Uhh - onto non ABDL stuff? I'm a Mustang owner, a jazz trombonist, a chef, Italian, and I'm getting my pilot's license next month. Oh, I build computers. Hmm... Oh, I'm second in command of a charity that honors veterans and various other things.

That's about it... So... I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

So Mustang owner? I'm also Mustang owner I currently own Ford Mustang Boss 429, Shelby GT500KR, Mustang Cobra R, Saleen S281E. Sounds lie but it isn't I own it in Forza Motorsport. Wow amazing you're just 18 and you gonna have your first plane license next month. Congrats

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.