Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are all the bambinos?

Blueteddy

Question Where are all the bambinos?

Most of their stuff has been out of stock across the board for over a week.

Default Where are all the bambinos?

They just had a sale. Apparently it worked?

They're pretty unreliable at keeping every product in stock.(Usually only one or two of their "In House" diapers are actually in stock in all sizes)

Just check back about once a week, they'll restock gradually.

The plastic feels so nice! It's been awhile since I've been able to touch one..... did they change the makeup of them to make the outer shell different to the touch? Still have problems with the gel beads EVERYWHERE after soaking one.

HiddenAlex

I wanted to order some belissimos but they were sold out, I went with classicos instead. The print on the classicos looks better to me than the teddies, i don't know if there are any other differences between the two.

They sell a product for a very small market so it makes since to not order more until they need to. Also since they are sold out, that just means their doing well for themselves which is a good thing. Because without them where would we be? Dry 24/7's, Abena shying away from plastic backed diapers and poor preforming diapers from ABU?

I just want to know who's hoarding 19 cases of premium adult diapers. and what they're ransoming them for.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    I just want to know who's hoarding 19 cases of premium adult diapers. and what they're ransoming them for.
    Taliban Wacky-Man Alabam-Dar-Istower-Salam on the lam in Baghpakistan!

They just had their labor day sale... as it was said. guess the sale worked. ^_^ I got a couple cases myself