Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you change your diaper?

Default Where do you change your diaper?

When you put on a diaper, or change into a new one, where do you do it?

I figure most people use their bed for that, but I've found that I can't quite get a proper and snug fit of my diaper because my bed is too soft. I prefer hard surfaces, so I usually use my floor even if it's uncomfortable. Standing up works for me too.

Also, what is your ideal spot in your house? I mean if you were free of any restrictions by parents or whoever and could choose any spot you like, where would you change your diaper?

Personally, I'd set up a changing table of some sort, probably just a big dresser which looks normal to any unsuspecting visitor but can be converted into a changing table by adding a changing mat. That should supply the hard surface I prefer to changing/putting on diapers. However, I haven't done that because it sounds like too much effort for wearing 2 or 3 times a week.

I usually put mine on laying on my bed or standing in the bathroom (when I put one on after I shower.)

If I had no restrictions and my mom didn't live at the house, I would change mine on the big bed downstairs. :P

Butterfly Mage

I usually change at home, standing up. I try to avoid having to change my diaper at work, but sometimes it's unavoidable. In the latter case, it's in the restrom stall so I can't easily be seen.

Since I've only used pullup types, it's been either in the bathroom or down in the basement. The one time I was trying my darndest to squeeze into a Pampers #7, I was standing in the bathroom.

I love to change on the bed if i had no restrictions i would change right in the middle of the livening room

Usually my room...Sometimes my basement, rarely my bathroom...Always standing up

I find that it's much easier to get a diaper on properly when i change standing up. I generally change in my room against the wall when I'm at home. I try to find a handicap or family washroom when I'm in public.

Bathroom, sitting down for the first two tapes and standing for the second two (and readjusting the first two)

I change sitting down, standing and laying down. I've changed in my room, the bathroom, on the living room floor, in my car, at stores and once in the woods.

At work... bathroom... thankfully the toilet has an actual lid so I can do it sitting down.

At home... typically bedroom... though I will occasionally do it in the living room if the movie is too good to pause. LOL