Thread: I want to destroy gamestop

Default I want to destroy gamestop

so I'll make this quick

Today or lastnight depending on where you are at the time, I recieved a package from my mother. and long story short she had found the english version of a video game called Dothack//gu vol.2 that I had been searchin for forever. she said she had found it a game stop. I play it for a little bit before i have to go.I save it and whan i finally get back i load my save data and all i get is a black screen.

when i take out my dis and look at the back notice somethin on the edges of the disk. Part og th silver edges look like it (its sotof har to explain) messed up( sort of like in a zig zag pattern) i need to know is it a way to fix it

Default Re: I want to destroy gamestop

Maybe have it resurfaced? Did you buy it new or used? (I get games used all the time but honestly never have issues with them at all, except for. Hack//Sign Vol.1 missing the movie, which wasn't important anyway.)

How did you like G.U. that you played thus far? I had Volume 1 but sadly lost it. Great game, in my opinion.

But yeah. On topic; Look into getting it resurfaced. That might be your only bet, if you didn't buy it new.

Quote Originally Posted by Siytron View Post
    Maybe have it resurfaced? Did you buy it new or used? (I get games used all the time but honestly never have issues with them at all, except for. Hack//Sign Vol.1 missing the movie, which wasn't important anyway.)

How did you like G.U. that you played thus far? I had Volume 1 but sadly lost it. Great game, in my opinion.

But yeah. On topic; Look into getting it resurfaced. That might be your only bet, if you didn't buy it new.

my mom bought it and it was already resurfaced. plus there was no scracthes on it. the problem are nere the edges, it is not split or crackesd but nere the rflection in the edge it look as it that part is coming off.

and personally i find the dothack games to be very, very good

I've never heard of an issue like that O.o That's very strange. I'd bring it back to gamestop.

I can't im in japan. I got it as a gift from my mom. and even if I could I can't the 30 days are up

Have you tried to play further, without stopping and needing to load?

I'm afraid in this situation there's nothing you could really do, at least that I know of. You might be able to get through the game if you don't turn your console off and just keep going.

Look into software from Cnet to make a Copy of the game to another CD.

Quote Originally Posted by tai View Post
    and personally i find the dothack games to be very, very good
    I did too until I realized the first 4 games cost 199.99 dollars new and ever passing volume the disc had all of the previous levels of the previous games. Of course it was procedural generating apart from the story missions/quests.

I liked the Idea of .Hack but the story fell flat on its face in the ending, as much as Mass Effect 3 does. So I never did the GU games. Much better RPG's out there now anyways.