Thread: Luiermeisje

Default Luiermeisje

Hi, I'm Luiermeisje. That's Dutch for Diapergirl. So I'm a girl (born that way) wearing diapers 24/7. Sorry, that is all I want to share for now.
    Last edited by luiermeisje; 08-Sep-2012 at 21:33.

Hup holland Hup!!!

I'm Dutch....well my grandpa was. Glad to see more Netherlanders here

Thaguy123

Yay! More dutch people!

(i am dutch btw.)

Quote Originally Posted by luiermeisje View Post
    Hi, I'm Luiermeisje. That's Dutch for Diapergirl. So I'm a girl (born that way) wearing diapers 24/7. Sorry, that is all I want to share for now.
    Hi Luiermeisje welcome to ADISC.

It seems like Dutch community in ADISC is quite active in here judging by comment you have. So could you tell us more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome to ADISC.

PS: I'm not Dutch but I'm from Nederlands-Indie.

Thanks for the welcome! Sorry for not telling more about myself at the moment. I guess it will take some time before I can tell you more.

There is something bothering me and that makes it a bit difficult to chitchat with others her.

Quote Originally Posted by luiermeisje View Post
    Thanks for the welcome! Sorry for not telling more about myself at the moment. I guess it will take some time before I can tell you more.

There is something bothering me and that makes it a bit difficult to chitchat with others her.
    Heya Luiermeisje. Welcome to Adisc!

I can completely understand not telling a lot about yourself on an internet forum that you are new to. It can be scary and with the internet being a somewhat permanent record, it is very wise to be careful what you share. It doesn't have to be anything that identifies you in anyway. Just a little bit about who you are, what you are interested in and things you like to do outside of the world of diapers. It is definitely not required, by any means, but it helps us to define you more as a real person and not just a dutch diaper girl. It is something that helps to set you apart from every other member on this site.

I really do hope that at some point you will be comfortable sharing more, but if not, I understand. Either way, Welcome to the community!