Thread: Anxiety Attack???

Question Anxiety Attack???

Alright, so today, in my Health class, I was just sitting in class, listening to the teacher talk, and I started feeling REALLY weird. My eyes started fleeting, My heart started beating like crazy, my vision heightened, and my palms started to sweat. I believe I had an anxiety attack, and I have severe anxiety disorder, but I've known since I was very little, and I was put on medicine for it right away, so I don't remember anxiety attacks; I've always had medicine. I've also got OCD, ADHD, Panic disorder, Social Anxiety disorder, and VERY mild Asperger's syndrome.

Does anyone think it was something other than an anxiety attack?
    And if it was, should I get a medicine adjustment?

Any help would be appreciated

Butterfly Mage

If I miss my psych meds (I have a dissociative disorder and clinical depression) I get the exact feelings you describe. I'm not a psysician, so I can't offer you a diagnosis. But it sounds like it *could* be an anxiety attack.

ADISC members > Doctors

Alright, so today, in my Health class,
    You should have described your symptoms to your tutor. An opportunity to be educated and have fun

I've also got OCD, ADHD, Panic disorder, Social Anxiety disorder, and VERY mild Asperger's syndrome.
    Typical internet representative
    Last edited by MarcusBear; 27-Oct-2008 at 19:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodai View Post
    ADISC members > Doctors

You should have described your symptoms to your tutor. An opportunity to be educated and have fun

Typical internet representative

=p
    thank you

I hope you feel better. I remember you CALLING me in photography and I was stupid enough to answer and hold a conversation in school for a few minutes. XD It was a fun adrenaline rush though.

Anyway, *hugs* anything you need you know you got me to bitch to.

I once felt exactly like that in a health class, and then I passed out ;o Lol, it took me 5 years (this was in 6th grade) to be able to get myself stress/anxiety-free, and all I can say is that it owns.

My problem was that I overthink things, whenever I remember something that resembles another thing that resembles a thin I'm scared about, I automatically make the connection and start thinking (without being able to stop it) about this thing I'm scared about to the point of passing out. Nowadays I control my overthinking and keep my cool, since I'm not that scared of things anymore (only spiders).