Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need advice

Default need advice

I have been a DL as long as I can remember, but have never worn diapers after 3yrs, and always hid it due to my parents getting mad at me about it when I would try and tell them when I was little. Before I was happy with just the idea of being in diapers, but now that I am back at college for my second year I want to get a package so bad its driving me insane. I have even had thoughts of acting like a baby if I get the guts to buy some diapers. Why is this happening now. Please help!!!

Who can say why things happen the way they do?

If you have some private time, I wouldn't see an issue with indulging yourself. I started wearing more when I left home for Uni, as you have a lot more freedom when you live by yourself.

And whilst it may be nerve wracking, ordering online does remove most of the anxiety over actually buying diapers.

I can only suggest that since this is a harmless urge, you go with it. Obviously, you should take the proper precautions for discretion but if you want diapers, and can keep them to yourself, get some. If you want to act like a baby, try that and see what it does for you. You may find it's unappealing or it may be the best thing ever.

We have the same problem I understand you. I desidi when I have money buy in ABUniverse.com a SDK diapers and I do not care what my parents say is my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Furcub View Post
    We have the same problem I understand you. I desidi when I have money buy in ABUniverse.com a SDK diapers and I do not care what my parents say is my life.
    exactly, do what you want to do as long as your not intruding on someone else

I want to get a package so bad its driving me insane.
    The urge always comes back lol, suppressing it just makes life worse, engaging in it brings peace and happiness (sounds almost like an old proverb... it isn't).

I know exactly where you are coming from OP. I went through this exact same issue a couple years ago and I finally just gave in and bought some diapers from walmart using their self checkout lines to avoid awkwardness with any cashiers. By the way they shut those down around 10 so I usually went in at about 9:30, less people and lines. But I agree that fulfilling your urges is much better than fighting them and feeling nervous. My advice is to come with a plan and just go for it. I had a car in college so i could go whenever and then I just took the diapers out of their package and put them into my backpack so no one would see me carrying daipers into my dorm. Then just find a dumpster or some other way to dispose of them after the fact. I double bagged mine and just threw it in with my other trash when I had the chance and dumped them in a dumpster behind my building. Like i said, make a plan, figure these things out and then execute. Don't ever try to hide from who you are, life is too short! I hope this helped at least a little

That did help a little I dunno. I think when I got home last year from college I had to hide the thoughts and feelings more, so when I got back the desire kind of kicked into overdrive. But I think I can figure this out. And feel a little less weird. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BabyWriter View Post
    I know exactly where you are coming from OP. I went through this exact same issue a couple years ago and I finally just gave in and bought some diapers from walmart using their self checkout lines to avoid awkwardness with any cashiers. By the way they shut those down around 10 so I usually went in at about 9:30, less people and lines. But I agree that fulfilling your urges is much better than fighting them and feeling nervous. My advice is to come with a plan and just go for it. I had a car in college so i could go whenever and then I just took the diapers out of their package and put them into my backpack so no one would see me carrying daipers into my dorm. Then just find a dumpster or some other way to dispose of them after the fact. I double bagged mine and just threw it in with my other trash when I had the chance and dumped them in a dumpster behind my building. Like i said, make a plan, figure these things out and then execute. Don't ever try to hide from who you are, life is too short! I hope this helped at least a little

Its also frustrating cuz it feels like my mind is at war with itself. Part of me is saying "Go on, get some diapers, it wont hurt anybody" While the other half is telling me to grow up. Any one else feel like that sometimes?

Quote Originally Posted by footballguy1292 View Post
    Its also frustrating cuz it feels like my mind is at war with itself. Part of me is saying "Go on, get some diapers, it wont hurt anybody" While the other half is telling me to grow up. Any one else feel like that sometimes?
    I felt like that and worse for a long time. I really think that my growing up was to be able to accept that it was a harmless kink. Consistently good things have flowed from that realization.