Thread: Perfect Adult diapers

Quite pricey - 1.20 Euros for a diaper whose absorbency and quality is unkown.

Adult Diaper Brand Reviews - Molicare, Abri-Form and more!

According to the review on this site, they are a good brand albeit difficult to attain.
    Of course their are only two comments, one of those a review.
    More than anything else I thought folks here would appreciate their aesthetics.

Quote Originally Posted by khaymen View Post
    More than anything else I thought folks here would appreciate their aesthetics.
    It's just a matter of tastes: personally, I like adult diapers to look like adult diapers...

And what the hell, the bag with 10 medium diapers costs 16,90 € (1,69 € per diaper), while a bag of Abriform X-Pluses (14 diapers in each bag) is 11,65 € (0,83 € per diaper)... this means these "Perfect" diapers cost two times the Abriforms..... but idk why I highly doubt they're as good as them.

I wonder how many of those diapers they do expect to sell.

david jones

The perfict adult diaper depends upon your choice. Cloth diapers from angel fluff is my choice.

I've got agree,cloth is the way to go. i get mine from Myprotx. these people are just north of Austin. No place but Texas. lol

Most of the time I like to be able to read... And be able to prenounce the words in the diapers description... But the box is pretty!

ive always wanted to try these but dont think they would fly with my gf, she thinks they are just for bedwetting, and doesnt know that i enjoy wearing them.