Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A simple intro

Default A simple intro

I started wearing diapers about a year ago, what I mean by that is started purchasing them and secretly hiding them. But for as far back as I can remember I have always had a genuine interest in diapers and being a baby/toddler.
    I joined this site because everyone here just seems like me, people have other interests like me, (some) people have jobs like me, etc. My other interests mainly consist of computers, games, movies, music. Im still in high-school so it can be hard to keep diapers, and baby accesories hidden from parents.
    If I had known about this site I would have joined years ago.
    But thats it for me, hope this was a good intro. I look forward to being apart of this site and the rest of the wonderful community!

Quote Originally Posted by Cranky View Post
    I started wearing diapers about a year ago, what I mean by that is started purchasing them and secretly hiding them. But for as far back as I can remember I have always had a genuine interest in diapers and being a baby/toddler.
    I joined this site because everyone here just seems like me, people have other interests like me, (some) people have jobs like me, etc. My other interests mainly consist of computers, games, movies, music. Im still in high-school so it can be hard to keep diapers, and baby accesories hidden from parents.
    But thats it for me, hope this was a good intro. I look forward to being apart of this site and the rest of the wonderful community!
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

I get that feeling. It is hard to hide diapers from parents. So what kind of games you usually played? I enjoy all types of games but mostly I played FPS(COD and stuff like that), Racing(Forza Motorsport!). And also what kind of movies you likes? I'm enjoy almost all genre but top on my list is Action,Thriller,Comedy,War. And for my favorites film I think it's too long to write it in here. And what kind of music you usually listen? I'm enjoy all kind of music though.

Anyway welcome to ADISC.

Hi Cranky, welcome to ADISC. That was quite a nice intro. I am glad you found us, and I am sure that as you get to know us better, and we get to know you better, we will all find that we have much more in common with each other. Please do join in on the many varied topics of discussion going on. Take care, and have fun exploring the site.
    Last edited by fifigal; 09-Sep-2012 at 05:42.

well i enjoy all kinds of games, in fact they're my main hobby. I usually play fps games, though im not to big into COD (not starting a "which is best war") but i still find some enjoyment in that. I mainly play fps games for the replayability, but my favorite games are usually horror/scary games (silent hill, dead space, etc.) I also like movie-like games such as heavy-rain.
    As for movies I do enjoy action movies (just saw expendables 2, pretty awesome) but my favorite genre is horror, guess theres sort-of a pattern.
    My favorite film....hmmmmmmmm, pulp fiction.
    And I enjoy classic rock, not too big into the modern day stuff, but some of it is pretty good.
    And thanks for the welcoming me!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fifigal View Post
    Hi Cranky, welcome to ADISC. That was quite a nice intro. I am glad you found us, and I am sure that as you get to know us better, and we get to know you better, we will all find that we much more in common with each other. Please do join in on the many varied topics of discussion going on. Take care, and have fun exploring the site.
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 09-Sep-2012 at 05:38. Reason: Removed double post

Glad to see you here . It's interestiIng that most of us on here have very similar interests isn't it.

My other interests mainly consist of computers,games,movies, music.
    I'm curious as to what some of your favorite music is? Also do you play in a band/ensemble, school or otherwise? I was in choir and I have a lot of piano experience behind me as well. I love classical, rock, alternative, hip hop, everything. Great to have you here!

- - - Updated - - -

as for a favorite band..... dont have one but if there was a list: The Who would defiently be on there...
    No kidding, I love the who! I was pretty much raised listening to the who and know pretty much every song by heart. I also love Pete Townsend's solo work, he did some really good stuff.
    Last edited by LilMonkeyAlex; 09-Sep-2012 at 05:51. Reason: Removed double post

My favorite music... pretty much everything before 1990. I dont play in a band and im not in Choir but I've always wanted to learn to play the piano! And thanks for the welsome!

Quote Originally Posted by Becute View Post
    Glad to see you here . It's interestiIng that most of us on here have very similar interests isn't it.

I'm curious as to what some of your favorite music is? Also do you play in a band/ensemble, school or otherwise? I was in choir and I have a lot of piano experience behind me as well. I love classical, rock, alternative, hip hop, everything. Great to have you here!

well i enjoy all kinds of games, in fact they're my main hobby. I usually play fps games, though im not to big into COD (not starting a "which is best war") but i still find some enjoyment in that. I mainly play fps games for the replayability, but my favorite games are usually horror/scary games (silent hill, dead space, etc.) I also like movie-like games such as heavy-rain.
    As for movies I do enjoy action movies (just saw expendables 2, pretty awesome) but my favorite genre is horror, guess theres sort-of a pattern.
    My favorite film....hmmmmmmmm, pulp fiction.
    And I enjoy classic rock, not too big into the modern day stuff, but some of it is pretty good.
    And thanks for the welcoming me!
    Well I don't like horror very much. I guess I'm the kind of guy who prefer to fight an army rather than ghost.

Yeah I also recently see Expendable 2 Not bad. And just FYI I just watched Body of Lies and Scarface(very old I know). I also like Pulp Fiction Tarantino is good at making gangster film looks... Well unique.

Well I'm more to Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B but yeah I listen rock sometimes.

I do enjoy flight simluators. My favorite would have to be il-2 sturmovik 1946, if you play flight sims whats your fav.? Body of lies is a good movie and believe it or not Ive never seen Scarface

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Well I don't like horror very much. I guess I'm the kind of guy who prefer to fight an army rather than ghost.

Yeah I also recently see Expendable 2 Not bad. And just FYI I just watched Body of Lies and Scarface(very old I know). I also like Pulp Fiction Tarantino is good at making gangster film looks... Well unique.

Well I'm more to Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B but yeah I listen rock sometimes.
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-Sep-2012 at 00:46. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

I do enjoy flight simluators. My favorite would have to be il-2 sturmovik 1946, if you play flight sims whats your fav.? Body of lies is a good movie and believe it or not Ive never seen Scarface
    I love Il-2 Sturmovik and Ace Combat but I guess my favorite would be Heroes Over Europe. Yeah just some movie update yesterday I watched The Dictator and Cars 2. Really? You should see Scarface although it have very violent scene(The one in the bathtub with Chainsaw).

I've heard a lot of good things about Scarface, and I really want to see the dictator!

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    I love Il-2 Sturmovik and Ace Combat but I guess my favorite would be Heroes Over Europe. Yeah just some movie update yesterday I watched The Dictator and Cars 2. Really? You should see Scarface although it have very violent scene(The one in the bathtub with Chainsaw).
    - - - Updated - - -

Ive never heard any of pete Townsend's solo work (i didnt know he had any) but i'll give it a listen

Quote Originally Posted by Becute View Post

- - - Updated - - -

No kidding, I love the who! I was pretty much raised listening to the who and know pretty much every song by heart. I also love Pete Townsend's solo work, he did some really good stuff.
    Last edited by Trevor; 11-Sep-2012 at 03:11. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.