Thread: UPDATE to my old one hehe

Red face UPDATE to my old one hehe

Hello my real name is Richard and my anime name is Sayuri but you can call me what you like. Also im only 17 years old.
    i think this introduction is better that the last one as i didnt put much in it XD
    ^-^
    REAL ME
    ok ii-i have a boys body b-but that dosent make me a boy right??? I mean i have the hart and soul of a girl its just im to shy to be a girl fully, i love to do girly things plus ware girls cloths i mean i love to ware skirts a lot *blushes* and i do act like a girl all the time its just i have a boys body so everyone things im a boy just because of my body. Oh and theres one more little thing i have to ware dippers but that don't make me a baby so don't make fun of me ok? I'm kind,caring, loving and i will always put other people first. I'm very honest just ask me what you want to know about me if its not to personal ill tell you. I'm not gay. I'm still getting to know myself as i was bullied alot in school.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ANIME ME

Sayuri Hazuki
    Sayuri is a girl in Ryūji's class. She has a well-regulated and beautiful appearance though is unable to stomach company from others. Due to her often snapping at others in brutal ways and her short stature, she is given the nickname "Palmtop Tiger" Her under-developed body and the added nickname has given her a complex which in turn serves to give her a negative attitude and facial expression. Essentially, Taiga gets upset easily and is considerably clumsy. She is also brutally honest, typically when she is lashing out at someone. Due to her cute looks (described as a doll by Ryūji), she often gets confessions of love by boys, but she turns down every one of them, including Tad (which she later regrets).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All i want is to find some friends that will not bully me for who i am.
    im sorry about my spelling i have dislexia.
    i love to draw, watch animes, i dont mind going fishing but not been in a long time, i like to work on computers and some times build them hehe and i love to go out on bike rides.
    lots of people think im Japanese because of my name XD and its a girls name too hehehe
    Its really nice to meet you all and i still dont know much about the website XD hehe
    ive always liked to be left alone and play with toys on my own but its kinda lonely
    and only one person that i have meat in person knows that i like nappies plues i dont know how to tell my mum and im scared to tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuri View Post
    *snip snip*
    Hey again Sayuri! :P

Glad you made a re intro, this one is definitely much better, it's nice to know more about you then you let out in the first intro. Of course, you could have just updated that intro! But it's okay!

Your spelling is just fine by the way, no need to apologize!

You will certainly be able to make some great friends around here as well But I'm sure you've already figured that out!

Anyways, welcome to ADISC again, and I still hope you enjoy your time here!

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey again Sayuri! :P

Glad you made a re intro, this one is definitely much better, it's nice to know more about you then you let out in the first intro. Of course, you could have just updated that intro! But it's okay!

Your spelling is just fine by the way, no need to apologize!

You will certainly be able to make some great friends around here as well But I'm sure you've already figured that out!

Anyways, welcome to ADISC again, and I still hope you enjoy your time here!

- Lobie
    thank you and i would of updated the last intro but i dont know how to hehe XD
    Last edited by Trevor; 10-Sep-2012 at 00:18. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayuri View Post
    thank you and i would of updated the last intro but i dont know how to hehe XD
    On the bottom right of your post (same place you can see the "Reply with Quote... etc." there should be an "Edit Post" option.