Thread: Hello people :)

Default Hello people :)

What's guys and girl? I'm new to this site just hit me up if you want to chat, text, kik, or Xbox live it! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Parker22 View Post
    What's guys and girl? I'm new to this site just hit me up if you want to chat, text, kik, or Xbox live it! Lol
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Another Xbox user eh? So what kind of games you usually play? I usually played FPS(COD and stuff like that), Racing(Forza Motorsport!). And could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome to ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Another Xbox user eh? So what kind of games you usually play? I usually played FPS(COD and stuff like that), Racing(Forza Motorsport!). And could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome to ADISC.
    Hello Parker22 i welcome you to Adisc i see u play Xbox buy im guessing you are more of a sociable person like talking so what hobbeys do you like doing in your spear time. like i have had many Hobbes other the years. one i do myself is painting Warhammer figures i have been doing it for a while and when you go to games work shop the people tend to be very nice and sociable. but that is a bit about me hehe. what do you enjoy doing. ^-^

a realy warm welcome to the fourms i hope you have a blast here if you need help. there are loads of nice people who would like to help you including me. i wish you a great nice safe day.
    Last edited by FoxSplash; 07-Sep-2012 at 13:43. Reason: double quto i do not know why this happens to nearly all my posts :(

Quote Originally Posted by Parker22 View Post
    Hey Parker, welcome to ADISC

So, I see you are interested in console gaming... I really haven't been much of a console gamer, I played more while I was younger... But I've sort of fallen out of playing I guess. I still play casually (CoD, Mario Party, Zelda, Banjo Kazooie [cause it's awesome], etc.)

It might have to do with the fact that I'm so busy with University, but I don't really have an urge to play console games. I do however enjoy MMORPGs, I've tried numerous of the more known ones. Not many of the less known, but I enjoyed them all relatively well.

So besides gaming, and the obvious, what do you enjoy to do? Do you have a job/profession? Or are you still in school?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

- Lobie