Thread: Mornin

Quote Originally Posted by dlnearphila View Post
    DL in the Philadelphia area here
    Hey there! Welcome to ADISC!

Philadelphia huh? I've planned on going there a few times, but I hope to travel all over the world before I'm dead.

So what do you do in Philadelphia? Have any hobbies? I'm a speedcuber (That is solving the Rubik's like puzzles for speed). I've never been to a competition for it, mainly because they are so far away, and thus would cost me a considerable amount of money! While I'm certain I would really enjoy going, there will need to be one closer to my location for me to go. Maybe one year, there will be one close by

Other than that I'm a university student (studying Computer Science ~ Yay!), and I'm in my last year right now.

If you want some help with what to post in your intro you could take a quick look at this cheat sheet here. While you are at it, why not look at the rules of the forum.

I hope to hear a reply back from you shortly, and hope to see you around ADISC in the future!

- Lobie