Thread: Hello! New kid...

Default Hello! New kid...

Hi there, I am new to this forum. Not a new person to ABDL, just here. I am a toddler myself, about 30 mos old. Pretty standard. My story is not new, and life has not exactly been easy for me. Truth be told, I don't blame it on anyone but myself, but I am trying to get my life back together and move on.

I am bi, but not necessarily looking for anything more than friends. I have been hurt deeply in the past, and carry a lot of guilt for hurting others in the past. Not really looking for a Daddy or a Mommy, although my preference runs towards Mommies. Guess I'm kinda boring...

Still, I like to meet folks, have fun, and I have other interests that run alongside this, some ideas I'd like to bring forth maybe to benefit the community as a whole, and just be another face in a very diverse crowd. I have always seen the AB community as family, since they have often been more family than my own has been to me. For that, I thank you.

Glad to be here, hope to be here a long time.
    Take care, all
    THK

Hello THK. Welcome to ADISC. Boy there sure are a lot of us from texas. I'm in the Austin area. What do you like to do hobby wise or in your free time. I am sure you will like it here. I am pretty new here but have met quite a few great friends already.

Well, I am really into cooking in a serious way. I am also a multi-instrumental musician, but play keys mostly, and bass when I get paid for it. I also have done quite a bit of work as a sound engineer, both in the studio and mostly live sound. I am a bit of a Deadhead, and I also do some welding for fun. My latest project that I am about to start is to build a bigwheel for big kids like me. I know they are already commercially available, but I want to try my hand at building one from scratch, or as close as I possibly could get to it. Things are coming together there, and I have had some good input. I guess that's a start!

You sound pretty cool dude, anywho, stay for as long as you like and remember to enjoy the place.

Here at adisc almost everybody is fun to talk to and supportive.

Hope you make alot of new friends who share in your hobbies and such.

Falkio

Quote Originally Posted by txhippiekid View Post
    Hi there, I am new to this forum. Not a new person to ABDL, just here. I am a toddler myself, about 30 mos old. Pretty standard. My story is not new, and life has not exactly been easy for me. Truth be told, I don't blame it on anyone but myself, but I am trying to get my life back together and move on.
    Welcome to ADISC, txhippiekid! It sounds like you have some powerful emotional issues to sort out, but we are a support community, so we welcome you here. I'm sorry if things haven't worked out for you man. I completely understand that feel. I try so hard at some things, and still fail. Don't give up though! Everything passes with time, and you can always look forward to something. Do you have family, friends, or hobbies that bring you joy? I myself love myco-culture.

I am bi, but not necessarily looking for anything more than friends. I have been hurt deeply in the past, and carry a lot of guilt for hurting others in the past. Not really looking for a Daddy or a Mommy, although my preference runs towards Mommies. Guess I'm kinda boring...
    You don't seem boring at all, and ADISC is geared toward making friends, so you'll fit right in. If you're looking for a caretaker, there's a lot of useful information around the forums on the subject. I have a wonderful daddy who makes me very happy. We met on ADISC.

Still, I like to meet folks, have fun, and I have other interests that run alongside this, some ideas I'd like to bring forth maybe to benefit the community as a whole, and just be another face in a very diverse crowd. I have always seen the AB community as family, since they have often been more family than my own has been to me. For that, I thank you.
    We try to be as welcoming as possible. All we ask in return is maturity and honesty. I'm sure you can provide valuable information considering you've been in the community awhile. Once you become an EC+, you unlock a special forum and the IRC chat, so please keep making quality contributions. Both are well worth the effort.

Pleased to meet you. I hope to see you posting around.

Thank you, that is incredibly sweet and welcoming! The emotional issues, well, they will take time. I do have things that bring me joy; my music is a large factor, and it allows me the creative freedom to work out the frustrations, although people have said that they can feel my pain in my music. To some, I seem like a pretty sad person all the time, but really I am not. I am actually, I feel, fairly happy. As far as family and friends, I am extremely close with some of my family, but disowned by others due to past actions. I have made mistakes in the past, and I am working through them, but some folks are impossible to get to forgive. Well, that's their loss. My friends, most ABDL and a few furries, have become more family to me than most of my family, and they are incredibly supportive. If you ask for maturity and honesty, well, I have both to offer, as well as 16 years in and out of the ABDL community in which to draw from for advice to others. I may only be 2 and a half, but I have stuffed a lot of experience into that time. As far as hobbies, I am a licensed but inactive ham radio dude, an audio engineer/producer (maybe that would fall better into professional stuff, but I still love to do it), an amateur chef ( I make some mean BBQ, picante sauce, Asian food, and Italian). I like motorcycles, but haven't been on one in years. My last bike was a touring bike, and I love to ride long distance! I will SOON have another. I play music as a multi-instrumentalist/singer, gigging in plenty of icehouses and sleazy little dives that are actually a lot of fun. And then there is the metal-fabrication stuff, which has AB connections. If you check out my other threads, you can see what I have planned, and as far as I am concerned, imagination is the only limit. Want something? I will take a shot at building it, just to say I tried. My first AB project (welding) is about to get started. I am planning on building big baby ride-on toys. I also write, and have one book completed (which may never see the light of day) of ABDL lit, and one half-done. My sister is a fairly popular and prolific erotica writer, and is trying to get me off of my ass to finish it up and submit it to her publisher, but I haven't done a damn thing with it in over a year.

Anyway, that's a bit more about me.
    THK

Welcome txhippiekid to ADISC from a fellow north texan. I see you like dabbling in metalwork. I used to do some of that in my younger days.

Since I'm retired now and with some handicaps I can't do those things anymore.

Yep, I do. Went and got certified as a stick welder for no other reason than personal enrichment. Well, the truth is, I learned to weld so I could build whatever I want to. I have always wanted a big wheel or tricycle, and now I see that can become a reality, so I think that I am going to go ahead and do it. I will keep folks posted as it comes along. Nice to meet you, and don't worry about being perceived as a grumpy ol man. Hell, I am finding that even at half your age, a lot of people still consider me to be ancient...
    Take care,
    THK