Thread: I think i know why i wear......

Default I think i know why i wear......

Hi guys , i think i have figured out why i like to wear nappies.

You see im fosterd and i had a very damaging first 2-3 years of my life although i cant remember much however i have been beaten , abused with a slipper beacause i used my nappy , which is what babies do?!?!?!?! Anyways my real mother was a bit nuts , drugs drink ect used to leave me alone , never changed me proply ect lots of bad stuff

After this i went to a foster family , which im my oppinion was the best thing that ever happend to me , i can remember not being fully potty trained until around four because of what had happend , so my foster mum ALWAYS had nappies (old pampes , the ones with the baby lieing down sucking his thumb on a cloud ?) in the house because she fosterd other young children aswell as me ,so maybe that was the cause ? Maybe as they say im reliving a childhood i never had ?

Woooow, I don't know anything of why i like nappies, but i think that is because i had been poty trained VERY early....