Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spore!

Default Spore!

After well over a year of anticipation, they've finally announced a release date for spore!

September 7th. That's 208 days away. I dunno about you, but I'm so excited about it!

If you don't know what spore is, then where have you been? It's from the guy who made The Sims, and apparently it's going to totally revolutionize video games. This is a huge oversimplification, but you basically start with a single celled organism and you have to evolve it up until you master space travel and then you can explore the whole universe.

So who else looking forward to it?

If it releases at that date, I will lol. Secondly, maybe I'll have wireless by then.

In either case, it will be awesome.

is it confirmed? because last time i was excited they said it was going to be around january 2007.

anyway, i've been excited for this game to come out for 2 years now. i had almost forgoten about it. i'm so glad it's comming out.

IIRC they said it was originally confirmed for January so I wouldn't trust it but keep this in mind, since the publisher is EA games and they aren't rushing it means that the game wont suck like some of the other rushed EA games .

Well this release date is different to the others - it's actually announced on the official site, which hasn't been updated in like a year. Plus, they sent it in the official spore newsletter - the first one they've sent ever. I signed up for it like 2 years ago.

So I think this one can be trusted.

Meh, I'm not going to get my hopes up,but it looks awesome and I can't wait to play it.

me and my brother are going to be a perfect team on this game. i love the gameplay, and he loves the creating. he'll make the people, houses, cars, and all that while i use them. it's ganna be fun!

IMO The game looks great, and that's saying a lot since I'm not a fan of the company and I never heard about that before. I'm looking forward to it, I just hope I'll have the money to buy it.

Damn straight I'm looking forward to it. Ben looking forward to it since 2005. But it just kept on getting pushed back and back.