Thread: Vintage Pampers Baby Dry

Default Vintage Pampers Baby Dry

Really old shop near me (does very bad) has Pampers baby dry but they look extremely old.
    They had the smallest size and then one up from the smallest.
    I had a slight look and I think it looked like this Pampers-1998-05 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Would they fit me I was told the old ones are bigger better etc. I have a 32 inch waist with a belt but a I am sure 30inch would fit with no belt.

I also have a huge butt :P (walking/running every day now used to be really skinny this summer has severely taken its toll)

So should I go for them or am I just wasting my time ?

I'm sorry to say that I don't think they'll fit you. I remember those diapers quite well. They were my favorite. My waist is 30" right now. I think the last time I was able to fit into them, I had under a 28" waist. I might be wrong tho. You could get them to see. But I'm afraid that you wouldn't fit.

they most likely won't fit you and even if they do, they'll be tight. not to mention they are made to withold a baby's size urine and messes, not a teen's or adults.

However you can easily sell the package for over 20 dollars on Ebay, especially if it's unopened. More so since it's size 6. Pampers baby dry size 6 was the first size 6 to the market at least the mainstream one here in the US.

If they are plastic you can resell them on ebay for a lot of money. Get them, they are very rare and I would hate to see them wasted on a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    If they are plastic you can resell them on ebay for a lot of money. Get them, they are very rare and I would hate to see them wasted on a baby.
    Yea I thought that its just my parents ya know but I am sure I could sell them without them knowing. I am not sure if they are size 6 but if it is there is two packets left might get them and modify them to fit and sell one packet only 5 for a whole packet to.

Get them for sure, just for the novelty. I had this happen a couple years ago in a small mountain town. The convenience store we stopped at still had packages of baby diapers from the 90's. I was with my parents at the time, so I couldn't buy them, but if I had the chance, I most certainly would have.

They're pretty cheap too.

suppose I will then just need a day to safely do so !