Thread: hello world

drynyte

Default hello world

After a few years of passive reading, I found out it was time to actively participate in this great community. As far as I can remember, I have always been a DL, but also nothing more then that. No memories or events in the past that may have caused this, so I learned to live with it.

A while ago, I was diagnosed with MS, and urge incontinence still is one of the major complaints. It all started with an overactive bladder getting worse, ending me up in starting to wear protective pants during the day. I discovered that there are other members in the same situation and I still have quite a lot of questions in this matter, hence the reason I decided to register.

No spectacular hobbies or interests I can share, I guess I'm a boring person

Quote Originally Posted by drynyte View Post
    After a few years of passive reading, I found out it was time to actively participate in this great community. As far as I can remember, I have always been a DL, but also nothing more then that. No memories or events in the past that may have caused this, so I learned to live with it.

A while ago, I was diagnosed with MS, and urge incontinence still is one of the major complaints. It all started with an overactive bladder getting worse, ending me up in starting to wear protective pants during the day. I discovered that there are other members in the same situation and I still have quite a lot of questions in this matter, hence the reason I decided to register.

No spectacular hobbies or interests I can share, I guess I'm a boring person
    Hello there drynyte, Welcome to ADISC!

You don't sound boring to me. Sounds like you already have a pretty interesting life, even if you can't think of something to share right now. Maybe I can spark you memory. Lots of people on ADISC seem to have an interests in computers and technology, myself included. Do you ever do any work with computers or enjoy taking them apart, upgrading anything like that?

Another popular past time is working on cars or just reading about them. That's not one that particularly interests me, but several others seem interested in it.

How about movies, books, TV shows? Do you have a favorite in any of those areas?

If not.. and there is truly nothing interesting about you what so ever (which I doubt is true). Then I still want to say "WELCOME!", and I hope you can find something here that can interest you and help make your life a little less boring.