Thread: Me

Default Me

I am a 19 year old college student. I am a quiet person, but am very friendly when I get to know people. I am also a big lover of the outdoors. When it comes to diapers however, I have wanted to wear them for as long as I can remember, but never had the courage to get any

Hi. I see you like the outdoors. What sorts of things do you enjoy doing in them? I like to tramp hunt kayak Rick climb and do a multitude of other things.

- - - Updated - - -

As for having the courage, well, it's a big step. I've bought twice now. The first time I felt so nervous I almost backed out. The second, it was fine. If I were you, go at around 7pm to a shop with self checkouts and just do it. At 7, all the staff are tired, want to go home and don't care, and the people there are stressed Nd busy. It strike the perfect balance between busy enough to be inconspicuous but not so busy you rub a risk of seeing someone.

@ Kiwidl. The things I like in the outdoors are camping, hiking, and whitewater rafting. I have also really wanted to try rock climbing for several years now

When it comes to buying, it isnt just getting up the courage. The problem is I live in a college dorm, so I dont want my roommate or anyone else seeing when I bring them in, I also have no idea which ones I should buy

When it comes to this kind of stuff I am very shy and quiet about it. My mom knew about me wanting to be back in diapers when I was little, but told me to quit and that they were just for babies, so I am very shy especially when it comes to my want to be back in diapers.