• Good

17 58.62%
  • Bad

4 13.79%
  • Undecided

8 27.59%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pampers crusiers size 7

For a baby diaper, I am very suprised as far as absorbency goes. They can hold two or three medium wettings with no leaks.

Sizing can be difficult. I'm curvy, so I really have to stretch the sides. Once you have the velcro tabs on the diaper, usually they stick well.

They have a wonderful scent to them, too!

I think they are an excellent baby diaper, but just be aware since they are intended for babies, they are small.

Prefect for a bay/toddler.
    Okay for a Bedwetting kid of 6 or less.
    Comedic for a teenager/adult to use.

Comfortable, incredibly stretchy, rather large, can handle an okay amount of liquid. Fun to sleep in, for me at least. And very cute.

Quote Originally Posted by deependh200 View Post
    good for stuffers.

I really think there's not much difference between these and the 6's...not enough to matter anyway. I have both sizes of cruisers, and it might be like a half inch to an inch longer. They aren't "tall enough" for me - if they were, I'd have no problem with the waist - but the sides have to go around my thighs instead because they're short - since, ugh-dugh - they're for babies. I wouldn't expect them to fit. Heck, for height I even have issues with a lot of adult small size diapers, which would all fit my waist....this just accentuates that problem.

I wouldn't know. Never tried them...I think I may be too big anyways. I'm 150 lbs and 32 in. waist, so I'm assuming I wouldn't be able to Oh well.

Butterfly Mage

I can't fit in them. They look like they'd be really good for actual toddlers, however.

I prefer size 6 better because thay are cheaper for stuffers. I like the luvs the best

They are the only baby diapers that will fit me, so I like them.