Thread: New Diaper Lover

Default New Diaper Lover

Hi everyone! I just want to introduce myself. I am 16 years old, just got my license, and of course - a diaper lover! Away from here I spend most of my time just hanging out with friends enjoying life. Anyway, I'd just like a little stories from you guys to get me started here! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by diperluver View Post
    Hi everyone! I just want to introduce myself. I am 16 years old, just got my license, and of course - a diaper lover! Away from here I spend most of my time just hanging out with friends enjoying life. Anyway, I'd just like a little stories from you guys to get me started here! Thanks!
    Hey diperluver! Welcome to ADISC!

You should tell us just a little bit more about yourself, how do you and your friends enjoy life? For example my friends and me go to conventions, we go to meet ups, we hang out at the various parks, play board and video games. In my own time, when I'm not hanging out with friends I'm an online MMORPG gamer, getting back into the stride of things (I wonder if this is actually a good thing!) playing Diablo 3 right now.

Would be nice to hear a reply from you with more information

Also, you are asking for little stories from members to get you started, I'm not exactly sure what you are looking for but there is a Stories in Progress forum, and a Finished Stories forum. You can always check that out for some stories, there are all kinds on here.

I hope you enjoy the site!

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by diperluver View Post
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Congrats for the license I have to wait until I'm 17 to get one. So how do you enjoy life with your friends? I usually do mant things with my friends Play Xbox, Band, Just hanging out and searching some foods. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.