Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Any MTG (Magic the Gathering) Players here?

Default Any MTG (Magic the Gathering) Players here?

Was just wondering if any other players are absolutely stoked for Return to Ravnica in October.

Anyways I just wasn't sure if there was a thread about MTG already so I decided to start one. Discuss everything from deck builds to your favorite Wizards Artist.

Starting with Deckbuilds, I just crafted a fine Proliferate/Infect Black/Green deck. It is a brutal deck to play against. I decided to name it Seeking Infection because well if you even get 1 poison counter your hooped. Why? Well I made this deck so that I can proliferate you 6 ways till Sunday :3

That's all for now hope to hear from ya guys soon.

I used to play and collect, however, I stopped because I been so busy

Not many people play out where I live. I have to drive to a larger city....

Default Any MTG (Magic the Gathering) Players here?

I've started playing six years ago and I still do. I don't buy new cards often though.

Funny how ravnica was just coming out when I started playing. Man, how time flies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanna feel REALLY new to the game CG? I started playing shortly after Antiquities released.
    I have, however, come and gone from actively playing. I've got a Green/Black infect deck, but's it more focused on instant buffs and quick creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Traemo View Post
    Wanna feel REALLY new to the game CG? I started playing shortly after Antiquities released.
    I have, however, come and gone from actively playing. I've got a Green/Black infect deck, but's it more focused on instant buffs and quick creatures.
    Oh man that was such a long time a go! When I got into Magic 7th Edition had just come out so that was like '98 or '99. I was really young when I learned to play so I didn't really become a serious player until the Mirrodin Block, and became an extremely active player again in Kamigwa. Ravnica is hands down my favorite setting in the Multiverse.

Also I like the sound of your deck . Tons of Buff spells plus quick creatures = DEATH :3 I had this pretty nice Goblin BattleCry deck made up but I took it apart and I don't seem to recall why anymore lol.

I wish I knew people around who still played. I have two New Phyrexia decks that are basically just collecting dust right now.

I'm not the kind to collect an endless pile of cards or anything but I do like the game a lot. Same with Pokemon (yeah, I know, I'm a dork for saying that :P )

i play hehe currently running a white artifact deck and playing alot of cube drafts too. ive only been playing like 7 weeks and im lobing it ^,..^

- - - Updated - - -

by the way i just spent like $120 for like 5 rounds of sealed RTR prerelease party totaly stoked for the guild cards totally gunna play between izzet and rakdos.

I play =D

Torment was my favorite series, I like black magic and faceless butcher / rats combination.

"When faceless butcher comes into play, remove target creature other than faceless butcher from the game."

The rats did something similar. Not the type of deck I win with to be honest.... but it's my favorite deck to play because I usually can have a lot of fun making creatures leave the field and cards leave the other players hand.

My goblin burn deck wins every time though... but it's usually not legal except in certain game types.

Default Re: Any MTG (Magic the Gathering) Players here?

I wish people played it around here. My cousins got me started on it back around when the Portal series first came out, and by the time I had any good decks, they quit. I did get to play against some nasty decks, though. One of my cousins had a deck that, if he could get the cards out in time, was practically invincible.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

we could always play over skype if you have a webcam/ipod/droid or something with a cam and skype

done this a couple of times its pretty fun