Welp, time to the same thread over again, this time with a different party. I just realized election season was here when most of the news on the radio this morning was dedicated to campaigning. So here are some more tidbits:
- "Gavel-to-gavel" coverage on C-SPAN like usual.
- Michelle Obama will be speaking tonight.
- Bill Clinton (praying for Eastwood 2.0) will be speaking tomorrow to nominate the president for the democratic presidential nominee.
- The president will be speaking on Thursday to give his acceptance speech.
- The city of Charlotte raffled off "free speech zones" in an attempt to avoid confrontational protesters, but the interest in protesting seemed to be low.
That's the simple rundown on the DNC. Feel free to take this discussion to wherever you want it.