Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: joke....well sorta...

Talking joke....well sorta...

Okay hes the some what joke i was thinking of.

okay you're an adult baby right,but your also a astronaut, and from what I've seen on the net, they where diapers on take off and when decending.

So before you get into your suit the guy who helps you put it on, he hands you the diaper but you refuse it and you take out a abena super x-plus, the guy just looks at you in total "aw" wounding why you have your own, but you just smile and say "don't ask...." and giggle a little then you complete putting everything and stuff and you get on the ship and take off, yet the guy who helps you is still wounding why you brought your own...

idk it was just something i was thinking about. hope you get a little giggle out of it

I don't think its that funny and the ones NASA uses are very good. They don't want any piss on their space suits I bet.

lol i wasn't exspecting people to laugh it was just something i thought of

NASA UCUs are infinitely superior to anything on the incontinence market. These aren't designed for incontinent people, these are overdesigned to hold the full bladder of someone (and much much moreso) who through whatever circumstances, winds up waiting on the pad for 8 hours because of liftoff delays, or is involved in a very long spacewalk.

Someone from here needs to get their hands on them, so we can try them out.

Edit: Yes I realize this would be nearly if not totally impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I don't think its that funny and the ones NASA uses are very good. They don't want any piss on their space suits I bet.
    Those suits probably cost more than everyone that posted in this threads houses combined.

Yeah right I live in a college dorm that consists of four towers that are nine stories high with 18 full bathrooms in each tower and 50 rooms per floor lol I'd like to see that on the market.

Quote Originally Posted by d4l View Post
    Those suits probably cost more than everyone that posted in this threads houses combined.
    And a bit more. +- 2,000,000 USD