Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever desire to see cartoons for babies?

Question Have you ever desire to see cartoons for babies?

I not done this before but yesterday I made ​​me want to look on youtube cartoons for babies I don't Know if you guys do it before

I like this

Pororo El Pequeño Pingüino, en español - YouTube

I've seen the episodes 1,2,3 and 4

There's nothing quite like snuggling up on the sofa and watching kids cartoons. The plots are simple and easy to follow, unlike the overly complex plots of a lot of adult shows, the characters are friendly and welcoming and you feel like you know them personally, the sounds and colours are always bright and cheerful... it's just bliss

I don't watch cartoons intended for babies... That being said though I love My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Although that's just intended for young school aged girls I still think it's awesome as heck.

I love watching kids and babies cartoon shows, it helps a lot when regressing :p

I honestly don't know what happened to me when it comes to cartoons. I swore to myself that I'd never give them up and now as an adult, I could ether take them or leave them. Thing is, they have to be from the era I grew up on, well, unless it's something like "Family Guy", but that's different.

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    There's nothing quite like snuggling up on the sofa and watching kids cartoons. The plots are simple and easy to follow, unlike the overly complex plots of a lot of adult shows, the characters are friendly and welcoming and you feel like you know them personally, the sounds and colours are always bright and cheerful... it's just bliss
    Yeah, sorry the video is in Spanish but what they say made me feel good I Like Pororo my favorite is the fox Eddy

I love watching cartoons for toddlers and little kids! Pretty much everything I watch is aimed at young children. I usually have the channels Disney Junior or Sprout on when I watch TV.

I find ones which are actually for toddlers a little too simple, even when regressed. I prefer young kids shows like stuff on CBBC (as opposed to Cbeebies), Disney cartoons and MLP (although I like MLP away from AB as well lol)

I love kids cartoons, it's whatbi watch most often... As matter of fact, I am mad I cannot get Jake and the neverland pirates show on my cable box again.

I'm a huge fan of cartoons For me it's either Disney Jr. Or Babyfirst TV
    But I've been known to watch Nick Jr from time to time as well