Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vroooom

Default vroooom

haha i found a new fun activity to do while diapered! my motorcycle is very loud and old so everyone stares at it when i go by so i started letting my diaper hang out of the back of my pants. anyone who gets a good look will know for sure i was diapered. it would be cool to have a camera mounted so i could see peoples double takes and reactions lol

Default vroooom

Yeah cause then you could see that nobody cares and you are just using people for your own kicks. Showing your diaper in public to get your rocks off is not cool man. If anything it just creates a negative stigma we all have to deal with. I hate to be so negative towards anything but this isn't something to be proud of.

Default Re: vroooom

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Yeah cause then you could see that nobody cares and you are just using people for your own kicks. Showing your diaper in public to get your rocks off is not cool man. If anything it just creates a negative stigma we all have to deal with. I hate to be so negative towards anything but this isn't something to be proud of.
    +1

Why are some people so fascinated with the thought of everyone knowing they wear diapers? People don't want to know about your kinks. Why force it on them?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

pamperchu

I say show your diaper if you want to! Its just another article of clothing.

Its legal to be naked in my city so If I see something I don't like, I can look away. People should be able to wear what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post

Its legal to be naked in my city so If I see something I don't like, I can look away. People should be able to wear what they want.
    Pamperchu,
    That is a very mature and adult comment here, I aplaud you for saying that.
    Last edited by Trevor; 04-Sep-2012 at 22:28. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

People preaching the "your forcing your fetish on others and that's wrong" need to get off their High Horses.

Having a diaper showing in public, especially if hes on a motorcycle and they're in a car is not forcing their fetish on them in any way. Is he using them for his own kicks? Well sure, but lets be brutally honest here for a sec, if someone did happen to notice the diaper AND give a shit, they'll probably get a laugh out of it then forget about it 5 minuets later. They are not going to be hurt or emotionally damaged, or negatively impacted in ANY way. That's just absurd. If anything said bystanders will get a laugh, and a story to tell, so the OP would be doing them a favor.

That being said I have no idea WHY you would want to show a diaper like that. I think your seriously over estimating the amount of people that will notice, let alone care.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by Orcaway View Post
    That being said I have no idea WHY you would want to show a diaper like that. I think your seriously over estimating the amount of people that will notice, let alone care.
    I am against forcing your fetish on others around you as well, but in this case I don't think that is what the OP is doing. It would be different if he were in a crowded elevator with a messy diaper or in a checkout line in a busy store with a messy diaper. The thing that will get people's attention is not the diaper as much as it will be the loud motorcycle. And as the OP is driving by, I doubt people will get that good of a look anyhow as he is a moving object and not everyone that looks his way will have 20/20 vision.

Is what he's doing strange? Yes. Would I do it? No. Is he really hurting anything? No.

Just my on the matter

BLMProductions

People preaching the "your forcing your fetish on others and that's wrong" need to get off their High Horses.

Having a diaper showing in public, especially if hes on a motorcycle and they're in a car is not forcing their fetish on them in any way. Is he using them for his own kicks? Well sure, but lets be brutally honest here for a sec, if someone did happen to notice the diaper AND give a shit, they'll probably get a laugh out of it then forget about it 5 minuets later. They are not going to be hurt or emotionally damaged, or negatively impacted in ANY way. That's just absurd. If anything said bystanders will get a laugh, and a story to tell, so the OP would be doing them a favor.

Took the words right of my mouth
    Last edited by Nihlus; 04-Sep-2012 at 23:44. Reason: Removed automerged double post

Supersam1223

Default vroooom

Whilst being an opinion I generally share, I do think that it depends on the reasons that the person has for wearing certain articles of clothing or exposing their diaper, for example. If it is for fetishistic reasons (subjective; depends on the nature of the garment and the context), or to gain direct sexual gratification from wearing/exposing said clothes in public, I believe that that is crossing a line, and is unacceptable. Though that line is quite hazy.

I agree....