Thread: t-bar shoes on ebay uk

Default t-bar shoes on ebay uk

SISSY / Adult Baby White Mary Jane style T-Bar Sandals by KICKERS Size 7 BNIB | eBay

check 'em out (he also has size 8. see his other items). i was sorely tempted, but can't really afford them (not justifiably) and i would only 'use' them in my pics, nothing else.

I bought some like that from a regular site (I think it was Studio 24). Man, do they hurt. I dont have wide feet but these seem particularly narrow and they are very inflexible. Read a review on another side that said it was like having your feet in a vice. So true. I wish I had read that first.

They do look great though....but what good is that if you can't wear them? :-(

just checked them out at Studio 24: 65 a pair!!
    and they're ladies', which would explain the narrow fitting. i'd be okay cos my feet are only size 5 and a half, though wide because i usually wear 6s or 7s (my feet have never been deformed by modern shoes ).

anyway, if they're leather, they'll stretch. pity they're not in colours, though; or even 'natural'.