Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comfort Zones?

Default Comfort Zones?

What does everyone call their "comfort zone"? Comfort zone is defined for me a place to take refuge from the rest of the world and work. You could add your own definition.

My Comfort Zone is when I lay down laying my head on my pillow in my Digimon or Pokemon bedding (depends on which I have on my bed)and cuddling with my stuffed plushies(Hawkmon, and Tails mainly I also have other Digimon and Pokemon plushies). I am also wearing my Pokemon underwear and Digimon Shirt. All this with my AC on MAX with the covers over me. I like to sleep in cold temperatures and it also has to be dark. I have to literary cover all the lights on my clock my VCR/DVD combo player ECT with socks so the light don't bother me. I also like to listen to relaxing nature/spa music basically its birds chirping and or water flowing down a creek or thunderstorms.

I'm a cold temperature person too. If I had to pick, it would be me in bed with a nice think diaper on with the AC cranked way down to 55-60 (or just the window open in the wintertime) and a thunderstorm outside.
    Second to that, a thick diaper on under some pj's and playing on my computer.

comfort-zone to me is 70 to 81 degrees...
    propped up in bed or simply lying with nothing on and no covers. lots of pillows though are a must.
    had polio when i was very small; recovered from most of it after a long time but i still get really cold.... basically never warm.... well except when i lived in Hawaii.
    also must have the constant buzz of a fan running in the back ground so i can sleep.... takes me back to when i lived on the boat (sub).

I am also referring to what is anyones mental comfort zone

Well since i have no diapers,cant really say but what id guess is like a nice thick set of diapers,some footy PJ's and my stuffed animal,in the wintertime when its cold and I'm nice and warm.

The baby house my daddy built for me with all my diapers, toys and stuffed animals in it. I can do anything I want in my house. I can stay in a stinky diaper all day and play with toys or take a nap. Its sealed from the rest of the world and no on can bother me.

My only comfort zone is my bedroom. Any other room in my house is too exposed, and I always feel uncomfortable anywhere but my bedroom. I keep the curtains drawn, the lights off and the door locked virtually all day every day. I leave my room when my girlfriend wishes for us to go somewhere, when I have to go to work, when I need to find something to eat, shower or use the restroom(I virtually never wear diapers anymore). Other than that, I am locked away virtually all of the time.

I'm not just referring to a place where you would feel physically good but mentally good as well

I like to be in a relatively calm place where I can do my own thing or if I must be with someone either my immediate family or 1 to 3 close friends. I am extremely introverted and the more things I can get done on my own the happier I am.

My comfort zone is my pacifier and my doggy biscuit. I'd rather not go into huge details but I have a few mental problems that I have to deal with constantly, including panic attacks and night terrors and I have many pacifiers but one in particular can calm me down in a heartbeat. It's my favorite pacifier of all time, and I can't even sleep without it. I consider biscuit my crying dog. He's a giant stuffed pillow dog I can cuddle and cry into when I need to.

I dunno what it is about the pacifier but I just feel safer and less terrified behind it.