Thread: Hi...My Introduction

Default Hi...My Introduction

Hi All,

I am new here. I just joined today. I have been reading all the rules and regs and I hope I can remember everything. There is a lot going on here. It seems like everyone is nice and I hope to been a lot of you too. I have never been in a forum before, so please be patient with me.

Welcome! I hope you like it here.

Hey Zekk, welcome to ADISC.

To be honest, don't worry yourself about ALL the rules and regulations.

Basically if you don't act like an arse (spamming, talking crap, moaning all the time, etc etc) you'll be fine

Oh yeah, and don't worry this was the first forum I ever joined as well... but you'll pick it up and enjoy it pretty quickly!

Happy posting!

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm sure you will find your time here enjoyable. Don't worry too much about the rules, just be respectful and think before you post. As long as you don't act like an idiot, you shouldn't have any problems. This was also the first forum I really got involved in. It's easy enough, so I'm sure you won't find it difficult. I hope you have a good time here.

Matrix Blade

Hey. Welcome to the site. This was my first forum to go to as well (kinda sorta). Post around and be friendly and you'll do fine.

Heh, enjoy yourself here. Hopefully you'll have as much fun as i do. This was also the first forum of this type I joined- but i know you'll love it here. Great to have you aboard.