Thread: Vintage Pampers

Default Vintage Pampers

So I was browsing through r/ABDL and saw this

Flickriver: Vintage Pampers's most interesting photos

I recognize some but obviously not all, Anybody see any they used to wear :P

TheSpecterPrincess

I remember wearing those... That's why I love plastic backed diapers to this day !

*sigh* Why ? Why don't they make good diapers anymore ?!?? :,( They make decent diapers.... but not real good ones anymore.

Yeah! I remember my mom bought the Pampers Baby.Dry for my little brother, I was 5 years old

however, these diapers changed my life because my mom forced me(punish me) to use because I complained and cried for anything

can we buy these diapers?

not the ABUniverse.com SDK Diapers

the original baby diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by XperiaHusky View Post
    So I was browsing through r/ABDL and saw this

Flickriver: Vintage Pampers's most interesting photos

I recognize some but obviously not all, Anybody see any they used to wear :P
    I remember the Pampers babydry ones myself. That's the diaper that I was first able to get myself. I ended up buying several packages of them, after I learned they stopped making them. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them all. I've got a few of the old Barney Luvs ones as well. But I guess that's why I like the ABU SDK's so much. They remind me of the first diapers I was able to get. And the best part of the SDK's, is that they fit me perfect.

I've seen some of the others, in pictures and stuff. But I never saw them in real life.
    Last edited by Trevor; 04-Sep-2012 at 01:34. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Yep. Ultra Pampers for Girls (1989) were the first disposable diapers I bought for myself. They were fantastic! I bought the girls' kind to ensure that nobody would think they were for me. Never mind that I was a teen! (Silly 13-year-old Cottontail!) Well, as it turned out, I was a bit of a sissy, and kept buying them for the thick pink padding. I was seriously bummed when they went back to making gender-neutral diapers.

In the late 90's, when eBay was new and shiny, I picked up a bag of Ultra Pampers for Girls for something like $50. The same diapers sold on eBay for about $600 last week. So much for my dream of stockpiling those!!

TheSpecterPrincess

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Yep. Ultra Pampers for Girls (1989) were the first disposable diapers I bought for myself. They were fantastic! I bought the girls' kind to ensure that nobody would think they were for me. Never mind that I was a teen! (Silly 13-year-old Cottontail!) Well, as it turned out, I was a bit of a sissy, and kept buying them for the thick pink padding. I was seriously bummed when they went back to making gender-neutral diapers.

In the late 90's, when eBay was new and shiny, I picked up a bag of Ultra Pampers for Girls for something like $50. The same diapers sold on eBay for about $600 last week. So much for my dream of stockpiling those!!
    Holy shit.... $600.... I would've never imagined. Ok, I can understand vintage diapers gaining value to us (Ab/Dl's) over time but I wouldn't have assumed that they'd build enough interest to be a legitimate collectors item. It just caught me off guard... a product used for holding pee and poop gained enough value that it probably went from $10-15 in 1989 to $600 in 2012. I'm going to start saving just stupid random things and hope they gain that much interest over the next 20 years. A box of trash bags, a roll of paper towels, a pack of tampons.... Could it be that other disposable objects that are discarded by the millions on a daily basis could be worth that much money in the future ?

Sorry, I know I'm getting off track. It just blows my mind.